Combinations... different prices for different countries

Hi there.

Does anyone know how to have different prices for different combinations, depending on country (language)?

I sell tables with different combinations, and i need to have a nice round price in country A with currency A, and nice round price for country B in currency B...

Any have an idea?

Thanks in advance!

Niels

Hi there.

Does anyone know how to have different prices for different combinations, depending on country (language)?

I sell tables with different combinations, and i need to have a nice round price in country A with currency A, and nice round price for country B in currency B...

Any have an idea?

Thanks in advance!

Niels

Check this https://addons.prestashop.com/en/promotions-gifts/7422-price-increment-reduction-by-group-category-and-more.html

Hi there.

Any have an idea?

Thanks in advance!

Niels

Hi, you can 'by country' or 'by currency (not recommended for combinations associated to a product.  You can test this by edit product with combinations, prices-->add new 'specific price' there you can set price for combination by country there.  I'm not expert in attribute area but know the power of native prestashop 'specific prices' by country it's great feature.  See note below before  enabling.

https://www.screencast.com/t/r4s9ViegCV

Note: if module (as mentioned above' is compatible with native Geo Location,  you must be warned that if IP does not resolve the PS will not allow them to shop.  See my geo targeting pro module on how to resolve that and add some confidence in native geo location.

Hi.

Thanks for your answer :)

True, you can manually change price based on currency or country in specific prices... but, not the VAT (same product has 25% VAT in one country and 21% in another).
Also, and i probably should have mentioned it... each of my products has up to 2160 combinations, so i guess it's not an option here!

Thanks again!!! :)

Hi, you can 'by country' or 'by currency (not recommended for combinations associated to a product.  You can test this by edit product with combinations, prices-->add new 'specific price' there you can set price for combination by country there.  I'm not expert in attribute area but know the power of native prestashop 'specific prices' by country it's great feature.  See note below before  enabling.

Note: if module (as mentioned above' is compatible with native Geo Location,  you must be warned that if IP does not resolve the PS will not allow them to shop.  See my geo targeting pro module on how to resolve that and add some confidence in native geo location.

El Patron.

That module of yours (Geo Targeting Pro). It really looks like something i could use... only thing is, some of my products has 2000+ combinations... does this module work with csv import? I mean, is there a possibility to somehow import combination prices for each country?

El Patron.

That module of yours (Geo Targeting Pro). It really looks like something i could use... only thing is, some of my products has 2000+ combinations... does this module work with csv import? I mean, is there a possibility to somehow import combination prices for each country?

the module is 100% compatible with PrestaShop by country catalog rules/prices etc.