Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property

Hey guys,

I'm quite new to PrestaShop and I'm pretty stumped on this one issue (The rest of the software has been fantastic thus far)... Here's a quick rundown:

How the issue/error can be recreated: I go to a tab in the preferences, product in my case, and I make a change to a field (Such as "Show add to cart..."). I then click save underneath that section of options and the error occurs!

What I have done to fix it:  I have deleted all the cache files I have been instructed to by other forum posts and guides and I even disabled Smarty cache, but it seems like I am the only one with this error occurring on this exact admin page!

Exact error message: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Validate::$values in 
/home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php:1224 Stack trace: 
#0 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php(765): 
AdminControllerCore->processUpdateOptions() #1 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/
controller/Controller.php(171): AdminControllerCore->postProcess() #2 /home2/crazyape/
public_html/PShop/classes/Dispatcher.php(373): ControllerCore->run() #3 /home2/crazyape/
public_html/PShop/admin-1495599749/index.php(54): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #4 {main} 
thrown in /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1224

^ Split into multiple lines for ease of scrolling, whole line posted here: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Validate::$values in /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php:1224 Stack trace: #0 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php(765): AdminControllerCore->processUpdateOptions() #1 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminControllerCore->postProcess() #2 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/Dispatcher.php(373): ControllerCore->run() #3 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/admin-1495599749/index.php(54): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #4 {main} thrown in /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1224

The exact error is a 500 error, which gives the above error when the 500 "debunk mode" is enabled as posted in this section of the forums! If there's any fix for this, it would be awesome if somebody could instruct me on how to do it!

Thanks in advance,

~Nick Major

Crazy Ape Computers

• 2 years later...
On 5/25/2017 at 10:08 AM, nicktrick92 said:

Hey guys,

I'm quite new to PrestaShop and I'm pretty stumped on this one issue (The rest of the software has been fantastic thus far)... Here's a quick rundown:

How the issue/error can be recreated: I go to a tab in the preferences, product in my case, and I make a change to a field (Such as "Show add to cart..."). I then click save underneath that section of options and the error occurs!

What I have done to fix it:  I have deleted all the cache files I have been instructed to by other forum posts and guides and I even disabled Smarty cache, but it seems like I am the only one with this error occurring on this exact admin page!

Exact error message: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Validate::$values in 
/home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php:1224 Stack trace: 
#0 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php(765): 
AdminControllerCore->processUpdateOptions() #1 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/
controller/Controller.php(171): AdminControllerCore->postProcess() #2 /home2/crazyape/
public_html/PShop/classes/Dispatcher.php(373): ControllerCore->run() #3 /home2/crazyape/
public_html/PShop/admin-1495599749/index.php(54): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #4 {main} 
thrown in /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1224

^ Split into multiple lines for ease of scrolling, whole line posted here: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Validate::$values in /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php:1224 Stack trace: #0 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php(765): AdminControllerCore->processUpdateOptions() #1 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminControllerCore->postProcess() #2 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/Dispatcher.php(373): ControllerCore->run() #3 /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/admin-1495599749/index.php(54): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #4 {main} thrown in /home2/crazyape/public_html/PShop/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1224

The exact error is a 500 error, which gives the above error when the 500 "debunk mode" is enabled as posted in this section of the forums! If there's any fix for this, it would be awesome if somebody could instruct me on how to do it!

Thanks in advance,

~Nick Major

Crazy Ape Computers

Hi, You can check the link https://www.flaviopinheiro.x-br.com/category/tutorias-de-erros/prestashop/. its working for me

• 2 years later...