Volume discounts don't work with combinations with price impact

just444

PS 1.6.1.11

When using volume discounts and combinations with price impact the price for the impacted combination doesn't change to the correct one however the correct value/price is calculated/added to the cart and correct price is displayed in the volume discounts module on the product page.

When I set the combination with price impact as a default - the correct price is displayed but only for this particular combination. Looks like a bug.

Example:

Product is available in 2 variations: 1GB (€5.80) and 2GB (€6.56), when 50 or more purchased there is a €0.22 discount applied.

I created combinations where 2GB product is €0.76 more expensive than the 1GB one, I also created a specific price on the product page to apply €0.22 discount for purchases over 50qty. And here is what I get:

1GB product *1: €5.80 per unit

2GB product *1: €6.56 per unit

1GB product when *50qty: €5.58 per unit as expected

2GB product when *50qty: €5.58 per unit (have no idea why) but on the volume discount tab the correct value is displayed (€6.34) and when I add items to a cart the total price is also correct €317 (€6.34*50). Please see the attached.

post-358176-0-20678600-1495649774_thumb.png

• Like 1

I also have the same issue with PS 1.6, when i using volume discounts and combinations with price impact the final price is not refreshed with respect to the entered combinations, but calculated price looks correct in cart and tab with volume discounts.

• 3 months later...