Authorize.net not showing up during checkout

For some reason I cannot get the credit card options to appear in the checkout.

I'm using Prestashop v 1.7.1.1 and Authorize.net module 1.5.7.

I've signed up for an account with Authorize.net, and entered in the ID and key.

The environment is set to live in both prestashop and authorize.net.  

I'm not sure what else I have to do.

On a side note, I would also like to include the authorize.net seal on my secure payment page as well as the checkout page, but my brain is so fried from trying to get this site to work.

Can anyone help me.

Crap.  I didn't even see that.  Super.  

yes sorry about that...there were many changes, authnet is US centric.  PS is eurocentric.  Sort of like looking for ups modules lol...

you can try to debug yourself but I suspect the hooks need refurb.  I cannot imagine this is even big change really, so look for a paid solution for 1.7 be my guess. 

I did not look for all paid 1.7 authnet modules but here is one by long time US ps developer:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/596265-module-authorizenet-payment-cim-support-certified-full-featured-payment-processing/

there maybe more, search 'prestashop module authorize.net 1.7'.  

Really like what you have done with shop and with 1.7.0.5 which pretty early release.   Well done!

Thanks for the praise, but TBH it's all in the theme I purchased.  I'm computerly-challenged, so trying to debug it myself is probably off the table.  I barely understand what a hook is.

Perhaps the paid solution is the way to go for me...

• Like 1

Thanks for the praise, but TBH it's all in the theme I purchased.  I'm computerly-challenged, so trying to debug it myself is probably off the table.  I barely understand what a hook is.

Perhaps the paid solution is the way to go for me...

https://www.google.com.co/search?q=prestashop+module+authorizenet+1.7&oq=prestashop+module+authorizenet+1.7&aqs=chrome..69i57.6552j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

result of my search.  I'd look US based dev.  I'm one but retired financial industry so I do everything but payment modules.  PrestoChangeo and Bellini13 (Michael) google him...he may have solution as well.  

tip: when I need a module I buy one from reputable developer.  I like buying via addons because they are all in one place. lol