Problem when adding a custom input in a combination

Khalindr

Hi, 

I'm a beginner at Prestashop, for an internship (and I'm French, so, sorry for my english), and my boss needs two custom fields in the products' combinations. 

I tried to use the infos on this page : https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/455645-erreur-apres-ajout-champ-declinaison/?hl=%2Bdeclinaison (in french, but the code is the same). I replaced every instance of "referenceTDU" (the field created by the author) in the code by "prixconstate" (my field). 

I have my custom field appearing in my combinations' form, in the back office. I also created a "prixconstate" column in the table ps_product_attribute in the database. 

But, when I try to modify my combination with the "prixconstate" field in the back office, none of it is transferred to the database, and the field is blank when I go back to the combination's form.

I'm on version 1.6.0.14, if it is of any help.

I would really appreciate any advice on this matter, I'm a little bit at a loss here, for the past couple of days... And I don't really want my boss having to buy a module for this...

Thanks in advance!

ps : I know there is a french forum, and I already asked there, but I want to double my chances here by asking you too.

Edited by Khalindr (see edit history)

Hi Irder, first thank you for your reply. I modified AdminAttributeGeneratorController.php following your advice. I added my custom field to the function addAttribute(), but it did nothing... I am now also searching for a module that could to this for me, but didn't even find one! I am becoming a little bit desperate here...

Hi Irder, first thank you for your reply. I modified AdminAttributeGeneratorController.php following your advice. I added my custom field to the function addAttribute(), but it did nothing... I am now also searching for a module that could to this for me, but didn't even find one! I am becoming a little bit desperate here...

sorry,i made a mistake,there is no relation with  \controllers\admin\AdminAttributeGeneratorController.php,

it seems you modified the right codes,