PS 1.7 - Stuck creating a cart discount rule ;-(

Roberto_SP_2015

Hi,

I am trying to create in PS 1.7.1.1 a cart discount rule (assigned to a voucher code) but with no luck. The logic is simple: The discount code can only be applied when you add to the cart at least 1 product of 3 different categories. It worked in PS 1.6.

What I do is:

* Information tab: Give a name and a code to the cart rule

* Conditions tab: I add 3 rules, 1 per category, with 'at least 1 product' in each rule

* Actions tab: Fill in the amount, etc...

Save the cart rule and try adding to the cart 1 product of each of the selected categories in the cart rule but PS always says I can't apply the voucher code to the cart.

The 3 different products I add to the cart, are all associated to the 3 different cart rule categories.

Can someone please help? I am driving crazy!

Many thanks,

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/24/2017 at 2:20 PM, Roberto_SP_2015 said:

Hi,

I am trying to create in PS 1.7.1.1 a cart discount rule (assigned to a voucher code) but with no luck. The logic is simple: The discount code can only be applied when you add to the cart at least 1 product of 3 different categories. It worked in PS 1.6.

What I do is:

* Information tab: Give a name and a code to the cart rule

* Conditions tab: I add 3 rules, 1 per category, with 'at least 1 product' in each rule

* Actions tab: Fill in the amount, etc...

Save the cart rule and try adding to the cart 1 product of each of the selected categories in the cart rule but PS always says I can't apply the voucher code to the cart.

The 3 different products I add to the cart, are all associated to the 3 different cart rule categories.

Can someone please help? I am driving crazy!

Many thanks,

Rob.

Please post the code of what you have done.