How do I Update Prestashop from 1.7.1.0 to 1.7.1.1?

Hello.

I'm messaging you because lately I've been having some problems regards the webpage and I think its because we don't have Prestashop updated to the newest version.

I want to update from 1.7.1.0 to 1.7.1.1 without deleting any of the progress I made (products,categories,modules,positions,`pages...), also I want to know how to make a backup of all of that.

Thanks and Regards.

Hi Planterarius,

I would really aprecciate if you maybe can help me. I was trying to refresh from 1.7.1.0 to 1.7.1.1 with One-Click and I didn't suceed. My One-Click update module is up to date.

I did the following things: downloaded the prestashop 1.7.1.1.zip, uploaded it to my server, to /admin/autoupgrade/download/ extracted it to /admin/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop/, checked the check list, everything green. If I click to the update now then it only jumps to the top of the site were it says, I also have to back up everything manually, which I also did. I was also trying to fill out the link, hash, archive, ... , points but the situation has not changed. I was a bit confused that it was asking for the version to upgrade to times, once with a start as field which must be filled out, and once without. I filled out both with 1.7.1.1.

Do you maybe have a clue, what how can I solve this problem?
Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Marcell

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Could you please make a new ticket on the forge to report the issue to the Product Team? Here is the dedicated link (note that you'll need to make an account on the forge to get access to the link).

Thank you! 

Antoine

Edit: It seems that other members of the community have trouble to access t the Forge so I'm going to gather all your feedback in one ticket.

Edited by Antoine F (see edit history)

Hey Antoine,

Thank you for your help!

Unfortunately, this is what I get if I would like to open a ticket:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log. "

Is there a documentation available for the actual One-click module for PS 1.7? I have not found any. Is there maybe something on the manual update from 1.7? I have not found it in the help either.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Marcell

Hey Antoine,

Thank you for your help!

Unfortunately, this is what I get if I would like to open a ticket:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log. "

Is there a documentation available for the actual One-click module for PS 1.7? I have not found any. Is there maybe something on the manual update from 1.7? I have not found it in the help either.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Marcell

Unfortunately, there isn't any documentation about this module. :(

Concerning the issue, do you have any Javascript errors in your console? It would be really helpful for us!

• 2 months later...

Maybe my hint helps another people outhere.

Check with the developer console in chrome or firefox if there are jquery erros, when you call the 1-Click Update site.

I'm using a LEO Theme and there were 2 errors. After the developer of LEO fixed that, everything is running smooth.

Hope this helps

Urs

Hello. It will be off-topic, but the same issue. How can I update to 1.7 from 1.6? 1-click-uplodater show only the latest 1.6 update but no 1.7 update. I tried to install the fresh 1.7 to a test subdomain, but than I can't copy the data from the old store. Someone can help me?

• 10 months later...