No Page Scrolling in admin backend left menu !?

t.zak510

Hello,

When you login into your admin backend, there is the left menu, well, I have plenty of other options down the page but I can't access them because there is no scrolling way to scroll down to the full menu, In order for me to that I have to Zoom-In to reach the desired menu... How to fix this? Please check the screenshot 

post-1402195-0-30914400-1495495543_thumb.png

thanks but sorry to say that it's not fully fixed, sorry for the overhead, when I go to "Orders" or "stats" for example, I can't scroll, when I go to Products or Modules it works fine... something is missing

thanks but sorry to say that it's not fully fixed, sorry for the overhead, when I go to "Orders" or "stats" for example, I can't scroll, when I go to Products or Modules it works fine... something is missing

Please try to delete the module from your FTP and install it again.

Then clear the cache of your browser or try to open this address:

www.YOUR_ESHOP.com/modules/ptm_scrollablesidebar/views/css/scrollablesidebar.css

and refresh it a couple of times to load the new CSS.

I just tested the module on my computer and it works in orders and also stats. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there,

thanks a lot for your module, It really helps me. I've noticed that 1.7.1.1 of Prestashop has a known bug: in the backoffice, the long product description field isn't scrollable, it's a bug that  they fixed with the 1.7.1.2 version, would it be possible to do a module that fix this problem without upgrading to 1.7.1.2?

Thanks in advance

Marco

Hi there,

thanks a lot for your module, It really helps me. I've noticed that 1.7.1.1 of Prestashop has a known bug: in the backoffice, the long product description field isn't scrollable, it's a bug that  they fixed with the 1.7.1.2 version, would it be possible to do a module that fix this problem without upgrading to 1.7.1.2?

Thanks in advance

Marco

Hi Marco,

I have created a new free module that fixes this bug here:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/616805-free-module-scrollable-product-description-error-in-prestashop-1711-and-older/

Enjoy! :)

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...