[Solved] Order by name the products in "Home featured products" module?

Change line 69 of modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.php (in PrestaShop v1.3.1) from:

$products = $category->getProducts(intval($params['cookie']->id_lang), 1, ($nb ? $nb : 10));

to:

$products = $category->getProducts(intval($params['cookie']->id_lang), 1, ($nb ? $nb : 10), 'name', 'ASC');

• Like 2

One of the best things of Prestashop is this amazing forum!! and his moderator!!!!!!
I agree.

@rocky : what if I want the featured product list to sort by Recently Added Products? (not the Home New Products Module)
thanks

Then change the line above to:

$products = $category->getProducts(intval($params['cookie']->id_lang), 1, ($nb ? $nb : 10), 'date_add', 'DESC');

This will display the most recently added product first.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Change line 69 of modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.php (in PrestaShop v1.3.1) from:<br/><br/>

<br/>$products = $category->getProducts(intval($params['cookie']->id_lang), 1, ($nb ? $nb : 10));<br/>

<br/><br/>to:<br/><br/>

<br/>$products = $category->getProducts(intval($params['cookie']->id_lang), 1, ($nb ? $nb : 10), 'name', 'ASC');<br/>

Hi rocky, is it possible to select featured products randomly? thanks

• 11 months later...

Hi,

i have this module (Home featured products) installed into my site.

How can order products by "position" ?

I have configurered products preferences in order to display "position inside category" but does not work.

Edition of Products position work fine as I saw at database (ps_category_product table) but homepage does not show the proper products order.

Thanks in advanced

Juan