Hipay module fatal error

miguelboleixa

When I try to configure HiPay module with WSLogin and WSPassword Prestashop 1.6 give me the follow error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/rd1xtuje/public_html/modules/hipay_professional/hipay_professional.php:
Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/rd1xtuje/public_html/modules/hipay_professional/hipay_professional.php:819 Stack trace: #0 /home/rd1xtuje/public_html/modules/hipay_professional/hipay_professional.php(738): Hipay_Professional->registerExistingAccount(Object(stdClass), Array) #1 /home/rd1xtuje/public_html/modules/hipay_professional/hipay_professional.php(475): Hipay_Professional->login(Object(HipayUserAccount)) #2 /home/rd1xtuje/public_html/modules/hipay_professional/hipay_professional.php(389): Hipay_Professional->postProcess(Object(HipayUserAccount)) #3 /home/rd1xtuje/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(868): Hipay_Professional->getContent() #4 /home/rd1xtuje/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1117): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #5 /home/rd1xtuje/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(178): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess() #6 /home/rd1xtuje/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run(

Anyone can help me, please?

Thank you

Hi,

Sometimes updates for the modules are just waiting for prestashop validation before being live on prestashop addons, you can always find the last version of the module on HiPay's GitHub repository: 

If you need to contact HiPay support you can create a ticket over https://support.hipay.com

Best regards,

HiPay Technical Support

• 2 months later...

i got an error message on the checkout page when i tried to choose payment method. 

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/dev/xxx-shop/modules/hipay_professional/classes/webservice/HipayPayment.php on line 121

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/dev/xxx-shop/modules/hipay_professional/classes/webservice/HipayPayment.php on line 121

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/dev/xxx-shop/modules/hipay_professional/controllers/front/redirect.php on line 33

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/dev/xxx-shop/modules/hipay_professional/controllers/front/redirect.php on line 33

anyone has solution for this?

• 1 month later...