marciv

[MODULE] New 3D SLIDER

I've done quickly this 3D flash module base on cu3er slider//www.progressivered.com/cu3er/

Look here to see in action : boutique demo

DOWNLOAD ARCHIVE ZIP CODE :

http://i-blog-immobilier.com/prestashop/blockcu3er.zip

INSTALL :
Decompress in folder your_prestashop_folder/modules/
Activate module in admin panel
Change position in admin panel

EDIT : I forgot to say its highly costomizable to suit all your needs :

documentation

• Like 1

that is really good slider, There is a module like same, block3d module I think. But this is a updated one, and it has a different sliding options. Can you put module zip?

Tried to install the french created module, but has too many hard codes to change and screwed up my site.

Any chance of using this on my site please?

Hi DejaVu,

This module is easy to install, what is your problem ?

No problem. Tried it and my site all went wrong! lol

I think its because I didnt understand french! :)

Dejavu, as i tell you in PM i need more details to help you like :

What occurs in your website ?
Have you an URL to show me the result ?
Do you change something in code ?

French comments are only in php file which must NOT BE MODIFIED so its for internal use only :-)

You can customize it by tweaking xml file (and tpl if you change width of the slider), all is well described in autor site.

This module was just a training to understand how prestashop works so i am sure there is lot of improvements to do.

WOW!!!

Merci Merci beau coup Marciv!!

Installs just fine for me and works as advertised...I am easily the LEAST experienced person on this forum and I think I have already figured out how to slow down the time between when the images change and have uploaded a couple of images and it works GREAT!!

I just have to figure out now how to re-size the pictures I want so they will fit the space and keep a reasonable aspect ratio ( I think that is what I want ) Any ideas on best way to do that!!

Thanks again, it is great!!

If you want to change size :

Go in blockcu3er.tpl and change line 12 :

swfobject.embedSWF("./modules/blockcu3er/cu3er.swf", "cu3er-container", "YOUR WIDTH IN PX", "YOUR HEIGHT", "8", "./modules/blockcu3er/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, attributes);

If you change width go in blockcu3er.xml line 5 and change slide_panel_width="YOUR WIDTH IN PX"

Dont forget to change slide image properties (width and height) with an image editor if u need (photoshop, firework etc....)

Hope it ll help

Regards marc,

Hmm, when I changed those two things it stops working and I just have the "Get Adobe Flash logo".

I was thinking I could just modify the images themselves...but it would be cool if I could make the entire slider taller!! Width is ok!

Edit: OK! I just am playing with these numbers to change the size of it!

swfobject.embedSWF("./modules/blockcu3er/cu3er.swf", "cu3er-container", "556", "150", "8", "./modules/blockcu3er/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, attributes);

I've done quickly this 3D flash module base on cu3er slider//www.progressivered.com/cu3er/

Look here to see in action : boutique demo

I wait autor permission to post link, but if someone is interessed by testing it just PM me with email, so i ll send it to you.

EDIT : I forgot to say its highly costomizable to suit all needs :

documentation
Hi Marciv,
would you send me this nice module?
Thanks a lot

Hi Marciv, I've reinstalled this, but it's still not showing on my site. I followed the instructions to a T, but nothing.

I've also linked the /themes/prestashop/js/swfobject/swfobject.js with my full URL. The adobe logo has gone, but cu3er is not showing up.

Hi Marciv, Would you send me this your good module?

Thanks you very much

Hi Marciv, I've reinstalled this, but it's still not showing on my site. I followed the instructions to a T, but nothing.

I've also linked the /themes/prestashop/js/swfobject/swfobject.js with my full URL. The adobe logo has gone, but cu3er is not showing up.

Why are using themes/prestashop/js folder ? the right folder is your_prestashop_folder/modules/blockcu3er/

Dont change relative link, it works as it ! Just copy blockcu3er folder to the modules folder to install it !

I just got my site up on my host and the 3D slider stopped working!! :(

I did install via the back office, should I uninstall and just try to upload to modules...it seems it is in the right place now.

I just get the red CU3ER block! I hope I can get this going, I really like it!! Do permissions have anything to do with it?

hi glenns, you change something for sure :-)

Check all link in xml and tpl or install ORIGINAL again.

Permissions must be the same than other modules folder

I am sorry for all people who ask me this module, i can't check my email so often.

Nevertheless you will find a direct link to the module archive in the first post.

Thanks

Hi, how can we change the size of the window of this module displayed in front office, it seems so small?

Or wath is the resolution of the pictures to use with it?

Best regards.

Hi, how can we change the size of the window of this module displayed in front office, it seems so small?

Or wath is the resolution of the pictures to use with it?

Best regards.

If you want to change size :

Go in blockcu3er.tpl and change line 12 :

swfobject.embedSWF(”./modules/blockcu3er/cu3er.swf”, “cu3er-container”, “YOUR WIDTH IN PX”, “YOUR HEIGHT”, “8”, “./modules/blockcu3er/expressInstall.swf”, flashvars, attributes);

If you change width go in blockcu3er.xml line 5 and change slide_panel_width=“YOUR WIDTH IN PX”

Dont forget to change slide image properties (width and height) with an image editor if u need (photoshop, firework etc….)

Tank you marciv!

Now is any way to link an image to a page? When the customer clicks in that he goes to a page.

Best regards.

Sorry for the double post.

As you can see in my store www.mundilar.net

The module is not centered, how can i do that?

Thanks Marciv!!

After re-installing all original files it works fine.

In regards to the image size, before I modified the code a lil to make the picture more the size I wanted, but when I re-inserted my images this time they seemed to format just fine without changing any of the original settings. It looks good!

Yeah you can do it by create image in gif format with link inside using firework or prestashop for exemple.

regards, marc

@lima i miss your post :-)

An important thing to do when you change width of picture is to change right arrow position.

you can do it by changing x in xml file here :

Image you are using are not centered because image width exceed block limit so image overflow on right side.
You must not exceed the typical block limit.
If you want to keep this size go in .tpl file and remove class="block" an test your own css properties (remove block margin/padding properties)
Try to put in your global css :

#cu3er-container {
width:[your image width in px]px;
margin-left:auto;
margin-right:auto;
}

Regards marc.

I have one question though: Is it possible to have make this module have animated gif files instead of the jpg files? I have changed jpg to gif in config.xml, but the animation wouldn't play. Is there anyway to make it play it whiel running the 3d sliding animation (it would be cool...)??

Thanks

Thanks a lot Marciv!!

I really appreciate that you give it to us for free, when you easily could do as so many others do, forgetting that we are in a open source community and all that it stands for, and try to squeeze out as much money as possible out of us for your module.

Thanks a lot

//Peter

Hi, nice module!

I have one question. Images may change based on the language of your choice? I have images with different text for each language.

You could do something the variable {$lang_iso}?

Thanks ans sorry for my bad english.

Regards.

hi, would you be able to send me the module?... 3D flash module

Thanks
yo_tavin@hotm

Ciao!
ho scaricato il modulo blockcu3er ma ho dei problemi nell'installazione.
Dopo la normale procedura di caricamento in ftp sono andato a ricercarlo nel BO, ma il modulo è incompleto, cioè senza logo e senza descrizione, salvo una “da”.
Provo cmq ad installarlo ma non succede niente…
Qualcuno sa aiutarmi?
grazie

Translated into English by http://www.carloneworld.it/Download_Traduttore_Google_Translate.htm

Hello!
I downloaded the form but I have problems installing blockcu3er.
After the normal loading procedure to ftp I went to search for the BO, but the form is incomplete, that is, without logo, without description, except for a "da".
I try to install and nothing happens...
Someone can help me?
thanks

not working for me...

use prestashop 1.4

show in modul (Other Module) name is "oleh"

i tried install from module menu....can't working

Edited by sesakberak (see edit history)