SmartyException in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 129: Unable to load template file ’/index.t

Hi,

yesterday morning I starting having issues seing the front offce website with Chrome and Firefox. With IE was ok. But today I also have problems with IE. I can not see my website at all (admin site is ok). Interestingly, with Safari works…, either mobile version or MAC version…

I got the following error:

SmartyException in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 129:

Unable to load template file ’/index.tpl’ in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 129

at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(’/index.tpl’, null, ‘layouts/layout-full-width.tpl’, null, false, true, false) in SmartyDev.php line 41

at SmartyDev->fetch(’/index.tpl’, null, ‘layouts/layout-full-width.tpl’) in FrontController.php line 660

at FrontControllerCore->smartyOutputContent(’/index.tpl’) in FrontController.php line 644

at FrontControllerCore->display() in Controller.php line 225

at ControllerCore->run() in Dispatcher.php line 369

at DispatcherCore->dispatch() in index.php line 28

This is my index.tpl file content:

{** * 2007-2016 PrestaShop * * NOTICE OF LICENSE * * This source file is subject to the Open Software License (OSL 3.0) * that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt. * It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL: * http://opensource.org/licenses/osl-3.0.php * If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to * obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email * to [email protected] so we can send you a copy immediately. * * DISCLAIMER * * Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer * versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your * needs please refer to http://www.prestashop.com for more information. * * @author PrestaShop SA <[email protected]> * @copyright 2007-2016 PrestaShop SA * @license http://opensource.org/licenses/osl-3.0.php Open Software License (OSL 3.0) * International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA *} {extends file=’page.tpl’}

{block name='breadcrumb'}{/block}{block name='page_content_container'}  <section id="content" class="page-home">    {block name='page_content_top'}{/block}    {block name='page_content'}{/block}
{hook h="displayHomeTop"}</section>
{block name='hook_home'}    {$HOOK_HOME nofilter}  {/block}
{capture name="displayHomeRight"}{hook h="displayHomeRight"}{/capture}{capture name="displayHomeLeft"}{hook h="displayHomeLeft"}{/capture}{capture name="displayHomeFirstQuarter"}{hook h="displayHomeFirstQuarter"}{/capture}{capture name="displayHomeSecondQuarter"}{hook h="displayHomeSecondQuarter"}{/capture}{capture name="displayHomeThirdQuarter"}{hook h="displayHomeThirdQuarter"}{/capture}{capture name="displayHomeFourthQuarter"}{hook h="displayHomeFourthQuarter"}{/capture}

{if $smarty.capture.displayHomeRight || $smarty.capture.displayHomeLeft} {$smarty.capture.displayHomeLeft nofilter} {$smarty.capture.displayHomeRight nofilter} {/if} {if $smarty.capture.displayHomeFirstQuarter || $smarty.capture.displayHomeSecondQuarter || $smarty.capture.displayHomeThirdQuarter || $smarty.capture.displayHomeFourthQuarter } {if $sttheme.quarter_1} {$smarty.capture.displayHomeFirstQuarter nofilter} {/if} {if $sttheme.quarter_2} {$smarty.capture.displayHomeSecondQuarter nofilter} {/if} {if $sttheme.quarter_3} {$smarty.capture.displayHomeThirdQuarter nofilter} {/if} {if $sttheme.quarter_4} {$smarty.capture.displayHomeFourthQuarter nofilter} {/if} {/if}

{hook h="displayHomeBottom"}
{/block}

I do not know what I need to do to solve the problem….any ideas?

Thanks!