CMS Pages change title

Indice68

Dear members, need your help.

I try to change the title on CMS Page (bottom option) on default theme.

I do the change i save the change "new Title or rename title", but title is always the old, the system don't change in my new tittle on shop page, also if i create a new cms page i can't see it.

ty

what is the version of your shop?

this is video where i show how to change it in prestashop 1.6.x

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B7fGO53dEJzbMWdITWZNWDVPXzg

Your tutorial to create unique meta title for CMS doesnt work on PS 1.6.1.11 and above didnt even work on PS 1.6.1.1

https://mypresta.eu/en/art/developer/prestashop-new-title-field-for-cms-pages.html  

I posted Fb comment to but didnt get reply did you plan to update this tutorial?

• 1 year later...

Hi I am preparing to make site live with help of a friend, he is away on holidays, I am absolutely newbie to this. Using PS1.7.1.2.4.

I want page title to be different from page heading. At the moment in text editor only the body contents in there. The page header is calling from page Meta Title. How do I separate the page content header and page meta titles?

When  change the page meta title it also changes the page content header.  Also once I separate them, in text editor how do I add content header with thin horizontal line with bog bold header?

I am not sure if I have explain properly here, please see attached my screenshot.

Many thanks in advance for people who arelooking this post and helping me out.

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B7fGO53dEJzbMWdITWZNWDVPXzg

scan.jpg

• 8 months later...
On 5/25/2017 at 8:43 AM, Andrej Stas said:

Hey, I just tested it and you are very close. All you need to do is to reset the cache to load the new titles of the CMS page.

https://presta-theme-maker.com/2017-02-23/clear-cache-prestashop-1-7/

I also reported this problem to Prestashop so that they could fix it in the next versions:

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/BOOM-3117

dont't work here in ps 1.7.5

can somebody help me?

i habe bug report:

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Unknown column 'head_seo_title' in 'field list'

UPDATE `psdk_cms_lang` SET `id_cms` = '1',`meta_description` = 'Our terms and conditions of delivery',`meta_keywords` = 'conditions, delivery, delay, shipment, pack',`meta_title` = 'Delivery',`head_seo_title` = '',`link_rewrite` = 'delivery',`content` = '

Shipments and returns

\n

Your pack shipment

\n

Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.

\n

Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.

Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.

',`id_lang` = '1',`id_shop` = '1' WHERE id_cms = 1 AND id_lang = 1 AND id_shop = 1
at line 769 in file classes/db/Db.php

764.         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
765.             $dbg = debug_backtrace();
766.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] ' . $this->getMsgError() . '. From ' . (isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '') . '->' . $dbg[3]['function'] . '() Query was : ' . $sql, 97);
767.         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {
768.             if ($sql) {
769.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError() . '<br /><br /><pre>' . $sql . '</pre>');
770.             }
772.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
773.         }
774.     }

• 3 months later...

Hello, 

I'm having problem with editing my cms pages.

I get this error when i try to edit, (I am using Advance SEO module)

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Unknown column 'head_seo_title' in 'field list'

UPDATE `psuk_cms_lang` SET `id_cms` = '6',`meta_description` = '',`meta_keywords` = '',`meta_title` = 'İç Mimar',`head_seo_title` = '',`link_rewrite` = 'ic-mimar',`content` = '',`id_lang` = '1',`id_shop` = '1' WHERE id_cms = 6 AND id_lang = 1 AND id_shop = 1

at line 769 in file classes/db/Db.php

764.         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
765.             $dbg = debug_backtrace();
766.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] ' . $this->getMsgError() . '. From ' . (isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '') . '->' . $dbg[3]['function'] . '() Query was : ' . $sql, 97);
767.         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {
768.             if ($sql) {
769.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError() . '<br /><br /><pre>' . $sql . '</pre>');
770.             }
772.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
773.         }
774.     }