Need to disable languages on front end, but keep enabled back end.

I need to have multiple languages set up in order for my Amazon integration to work properly. However, my default is /en/ and Google has started showing search results linking to the /us/ version of the site which looks awful as nothing is populated in american.

How can I disable the different language stores on the from end without removing them from Localisation > Languages? 

Website - www.funcases.co.uk

Please note, I do not have language module enabled, this is not what I mean.

ps1.7 back office-->international-->localization-->languages-->disable target language

ps1.6 back office-->localization-->languages-->disable target language

when a language is disabled it will not be seen in your front office but is still available in back office so you can do translation work.

Happy PrestaShopping

ps1.7 back office-->international-->localization-->languages-->disable target language

ps1.6 back office-->localization-->languages-->disable target language

when a language is disabled it will not be seen in your front office but is still available in back office so you can do translation work.

Happy PrestaShopping

My Amazon integration needs the languages to be enabled in order to still feed through orders ect. Is there anyway of redirecting the other language sites to my default /en ?

Hi  El Patron 

Doesn't work for me  when a language is disabled  option to translate in product is disabled as well

So only solution working for me is option with both or more languages  enabled 

• Like 1