Product list problems

Dear All,

I have been using prestashop 1.6.1.4 for a year now. I had some problems in the past but was always able to find the solution.

Today after a week holiday I was told that something weird happen: in the product list in the BO there is no more pagination number, there are over 1000 so there should be at least 20 pages. Also the number of products is always 1.

The only thing that I can think of is that 2 weeks ago I did some updates: they were core modules though but I can't remember which. I know that this doesn't help much but unfortunately is the only thing that I can remember.

I tried looking around same or similar issues but all I found dind't help unfortunately.

Anybody that bumped into this kind of problem and can help?

Thank you in advance.

Valmiki

post-1248838-0-32026600-1494343372_thumb.png

post-1248838-0-54287600-1494343380_thumb.png

Ok! I have recreated a test site. I went into Debug Mode and deactived all the non-native modules but nothing happened. Then I deactivated the overrides and ta-dan the pagination reappeard and the number of product is right. Ok, now, if it was about modules I might have some ideas on how to proceed but I am not sure how to go on with overrides. What can I do now?

Thank you so much

I am sure their code is important and from this test is obvious this whole problem depends on the overrides but how can I solve my problem? Is there a way that I can find out which override causes the problem and fix it? I am pretty sure that the problem was caused by an update but I don't know which one.

Thank you

Hello again. since I know that disabling the modules wouldn't work, I started uninstalling them one at a time. Since I have few non native modules it took me really a few minutes and I found the culprit: Combinations with Virtual Products.

I tried to uninstall and re-install but I loose all virtual products even though the problem gets fixed.

Anybody can give me an hand on this?

Thank you so much