[ASK] Module should I use?

Liofey

Hi,

I have a project requirement, Could somebody suggest me? Which module should I use? It doesn't matter if I should using paid modules. 

1. Change exchange rate value each category product. In the default prestashop, we can change the exchange rate in localization > currencies, but I want the exchange rate different for each category product. How to achieve that?
  2. Make an order via backoffice but when search product, not by name again, it should be by reference code
  3. For several customer groups their cart should has minimum of amount in their cart. Example : Member A should buy minimum 5000 USD in their cart, Member group B should buy minimum 7.500 USD in their cart.
  4. When the order finish, the member got member point

Thank you for your suggestion

There is no solution for your question, mainly a membership module one. I'm moving your question to the Job offer section.

Membership modules you will find here, but there is none which manages currency rates by category. This is not the way Prestashop is working. There is a need of to change the architecture of Prestashop. Perhaps one of the developers of the membership modules can manage you the exchange rate as well. You can ask the developers directly there on the addons site as well.

Modules for exchange rates you will find here.