New Shop Portatiles Baratos Net

Hello, I am new to the forum. I am creating a new online store on cheap laptops. I am currently using woocomerce to make the laptop catalog, but I have read that it is better prestashop for any type of online store. What do you recommend me? Why would it be better to make my laptop shop in prestashop?
Also, as I am new to the topic, I leave the url of my store: PORTATILES BARATOS
I would be grateful if you would give me any advice, any suggestion, or any comments about my cheap notebook store. Thank you.

Cannot see, why you want to move to Prestashop ? Any addon you need, it's not available for Woo ? Both software are a valid one for to run onlinestores. WordPress is better in SEO (native on board) and Woo is unifying SEO and e-commerce. Prestashop is a pure e-commerce software, which you can extend by a blog module. But it's not the same and in my opinion, this solution is much weaker than the combi WP+Woo. Google like WordPress sites !

You need to compare both by testing them and see which of one meets better your needs. There are pro and cons for both. There is no advice on this which one is more suitable for you or not. It's a personal feeling. ;)

• 3 years later...