Valtor

[Module] Block Social Netwoks

This is my first module in PrestaShop, is a simple module that provide a block with image links to Twitter, Hi5 and/or Facebook.

Welcome all complaints, suggestions and bugs messages.

PrestaShop Ver. 1.1 - 1.3

Changelog
30/06/2010: v0.2.2 -> v0.2.3
Now you can link with your Tuenti profile.

14/10/2010: v0.2.3 -> v0.2.4
Fixed small errors that prevented viewing images on some installations of version 1.3.1. Compatible with PrestaShop 1.3.2

15/10/2010
Finally fixed the bug images

blocksocialnetworks_v0.2.2.zip

blocksocialnetworks_v0.2.3.zip

blocksocialnetworks_v0.2.5.zip

• Like 2

New update, now you can link with your Tuenti profile.

Hi Valtor,

Thank you for sharing the module source code. I was able to finish my work by reffering them.

Cheers,
San

Thanks for sharing great module. I will try it, then will post here if I faced any bug.

Hi thanks for this module. It works great. However, instead of placing the block on the left side of my website, is it possible to move it to the right side instead? Thanks

U want it to be always right then u need to modify in the SocialNetworks.php or U can have both left and right implemented in the code latter you can control it where ever you want from the back office Modules -> Position here you can move where ever you want.

Cheers,
San

U want it to be always right then u need to modify in the SocialNetworks.php or U can have both left and right implemented in the code latter you can control it where ever you want from the back office Modules -> Position here you can move where ever you want.

Cheers,
San

Hi which part of socialnetworks.php should i edit to change to right side?

I think u are smart enough to do the things. just reffer some other module which is on right and check the code in MODULENAME.php u will get the answer.

Hi thanks for this module. It works great. However, instead of placing the block on the left side of my website, is it possible to move it to the right side instead? Thanks

The module is ready to be place in the right or left column. If yout want to put this in the right column you can do this in BO > Modules > Position.

I attach some screensavers.

ayuda.zip

The module is ready to be place in the right or left column. If yout want to put this in the right column you can do this in BO > Modules > Position.

I attach some screensavers.

Hi Valtor thanks!

Hi, is there any way to put the icons side by side? I replaced the icons and they look weird now.
Thanks!

32405_pcvKqta9IPW6FGKkJQAF_t

Is it possible that also LinkedIn can be supported? I use only Facebook and LinkedIn and can't find any module that uses LinkedIn.

Thanks - that's a great module! If you want to take this a step further there are many more social networks that would also be beneficial.. such as Regedit etc...