Hello, 

I'm currently using the Transformer theme by Sunnytoo and I was wondering: 

is it possible to have multiple menus?

I'm using this module called "Advanced Megamenu", but currently it only shows me like one menu. 

I want to have multiple. So 1 above the other.

Here is an image that shows what I want. 

f83a709c9cc99c58f075535336e6611e.png

Can you maybe help me out by telling me whether this is possible or not?

Thanks in advance, 

Simon

It is ofcourse possible to add more menu's

You only should ask yourself, is this what i want? I dont think the section you are showing is realy a menu, its more a horizontal section of links, and beneath it its the real menu. Sometimes you see a horizontal and a vertical menu being used, but most of the time is using multiple menu's confusing for the visitors. Think like a visitor, evrything has to be easy and with easy access. 

I dont know the transformer theme, but i think you can add more sections if you want.

As you are using own theme, I don't know if your theme supports left or right columns. If yes, than you have the following options:

1) Variant for two/splitted category navigation: use the native module "categories block". On this module you can configure, like for the top navigation module each other category you want to have there. In this case you will than have a top navigation + a side navigation as well.

2) Variant top navigation + other links: use the top navigation module + module "cms block". On CMS block you can add any of your cms pages you have added to Prestashop.

3) Variant top navigation + other links customized: use the top navigation module + free module "HTML-Block". Also here will have top navigation + a customized and variable content, which you stipulates.