Paypal Website Payments Pro setup

On my previous store software I use Paypal Express Checkout (customers pay with their Paypal account on paypal.com) and Paypal Website Payments Advanced (works like a credit card payment via a merchant account, can't tell it's Paypal). 

On the configure page of the "Paypal USA,Canada" module I have selected Paypal Payments Advanced. 

I read the popup instructions on the configure page of the built in Paypal module, pic attached. 

I try logging into Paypal Manager as instructed and I get to this page, pic attached. It seems that it's wanting my Payflow credentials? Isn't that for using some other merchant account with Paypal as the gateway? I've never used Payflow. I've always only logged into Paypal directly. 

So I tried logging into paypal.com as normal, to Profile -> My selling tools -> API Access.

I'm faced wit two options: Paypal API or Payflow Pro.

I think I used Paypal API on my previous store.

If I select Paypal API, I have several more options, pic attached.

I selected NVP/SOAP API integration. That info seems to be what the left side of the Paypal module configure page wants, under Paypal API Settings.

Under Advanced Settings, it requires PayPal Manager Partner, PayPal Manager Merchant Login, PayPal Manager User,  PayPal Manager Password.

Those seem to be the credentials that the Payflow Pro provides, but it doesn't seem like Payflow Pro is what I should be using. 

On the customer checkout page I only have Paypal Express Checkout as the payment option. No option to pay by credit card.

Help?

post-854994-0-30634300-1493747841_thumb.png

post-854994-0-38533000-1493747872_thumb.png

post-854994-0-50662400-1493748542_thumb.png

Edited by TurkeyFish (see edit history)