Duplicate entry '3' for key 'PRIMARY'

I'm trying to set up an automatic product import in Prestashop store manager for two separate country sites with the same content. The import works fine on one country.  The data seems to be updating on the second country site, but at the end I get the "Duplicate entry '3' for key 'PRIMARY'" error message.  This has happened before, and tends to go away, but it's being a little stubborn this time.

I'm updating wholesale price, supplier, combination wholesale, combination supplier price and show price fields.  I've looked at the obvious tables of ps_product and ps_product_lang in MySQL, but I can't see any duplicate keys

Anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this and what the fix is? Also, any idea wha the '3' means in the error message?  3 Duplicate Keys?  3rd Position?

Any help is appreciated.

This has something to do with having two countries. I see notes in the PS revisions about errors like this.  I would make sure you are up to date with the latest updates for your version. If you don't have the latest version I would consider updating.

You won't see any duplicate keys... that's what the message is about. You tried to add one and it was not allowed.

OK, that makes sense now on

The two country site have fully separate databases and I double checked to see if the store manager was pointed incorrectly, and it's not.  Also, both sites are using 1.6.1.2, and I'm only having an issue with the one site.

I'm trying to set up an automatic product import in Prestashop store manager for two separate country sites with the same content. The import works fine on one country.  The data seems to be updating on the second country site, but at the end I get the "Duplicate entry '3' for key 'PRIMARY'" error message.  This has happened before, and tends to go away, but it's being a little stubborn this time.

I'm updating wholesale price, supplier, combination wholesale, combination supplier price and show price fields.  I've looked at the obvious tables of ps_product and ps_product_lang in MySQL, but I can't see any duplicate keys

Anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this and what the fix is? Also, any idea wha the '3' means in the error message?  3 Duplicate Keys?  3rd Position?

Any help is appreciated.

Hello,

“Duplicate entry” error occurs when you connect Store Manager to PrestaShop database using Bridge connection. When posting changes (after import, bulk updates, etc) to remote database you get this message informing you that data can’t be synchronized. Store Manager can not Post Changes to Web because the data are duplicated.

Maybe somebody has been doing changes to store database or you did not get data from the web before implementing changes. I provide you the link to step-by-step instructions on how to solve this case - https://support.emagicone.com/775744-Bridge-Connection---Duplicate-entry-error-Duplicated-data-also-it-may-look-like-Error-23000-Duplicate-entry-7650-for-key-PRIMARY-