Hello,

Here is a new free module for the PrestaShop community, it will simplify the integration of the MailMunch solution on your site and thus allow you to considerably increase your subscribers to your newsletter.

The advantage of this system is that it offers a large number of integration solutions for the newsletter, either in the form of a popup, a bar at the top of the site or a floating box.

The added benefit is a possible integration of this listing directly on the biggest emailing solution like, my favorite, MailChimp.

NDUNqkK.jpg

Compatibility :

• PrestaShop 1.5
  • PrestaShop 1.6
  • PrestaShop 1.7

Direct Download

• Like 1

don't know mailmunch but if it integrates activecampaign or mailchimp the module for prestashop provide also a good gateway for automation?

Hello

This module makes that integrate MailMunch and nothing else.

To use the automation offered by MailChimp you can turn to this module.

Edited by Mediacom87 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

I uploaded the module I put the Code in & saved it, refreshed my main screen nothing happened. I am using the default bootstrap theme on 1.6.1.13.

I went to mail much site & it keeps showing that the code is not detected & I made sure mailmunch showed it activated.

I have no error to report so I cannot give you any further data.

Edited by hfxracing (see edit history)

I uploaded the module I put the Code in & saved it, refreshed my main screen nothing happened. I am using the default bootstrap theme on 1.6.1.13.

I went to mail much site & it keeps showing that the code is not detected & I made sure mailmunch showed it activated.

I have no error to report so I cannot give you any further data.

Can you send me by MP access to your backoffice as well as the code given by MailMunch?

Hi,

i made correction for this module about a trouble when you activate the Performances option to push javascript at bottom.

Update to version 1.1.0

Hi,

i made correction for this module about a trouble when you activate the Performances option to push javascript at bottom.

Update to version 1.1.0

I removed the other Version & reinstalled this & it's working now Thank You

• Like 1