ilpescacciatore

h1 tag problem

I have a problem with my h1 tag

I can see the h1 is on my logo but if i use a seo checker plugin it says "no tag h1"

my site is www.ilpescacciatorelequile.com

I do the test on www.seotesteronline.com

https://www.seotesteronline.com/seo-checker/url/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbHBlc2NhY2NpYXRvcmVsZXF1aWxlLmNvbQ==#

What can i do to solve this problem?

I think it does not make sense to include a logo within an Hn html element. Hn are meant to emphasis on a text. 

For exmmple, you could update your product title and change the node to H1.

Edited by pedepot (see edit history)
  • Like 1

As pedepot said: for SEO purposes there is no sense to highlight logo or pictures with any tag. The tags are only for TEXT.

H1 tags are mostly used to highlight the important text on your website. Search engine bot picks an H1 tag as 1st choice in search engine optimization. 

Hi,

You can use h1 tag for any text on your website.

Logo image or any other image already have image tag association therefore h1 tag will not be consider by seo analysis tools.

Use of keywords on image tag is good practice for seo.

I have h1 tag on every page of my website and size of h1 tag is bigger so I manage using style option to make better look as per design of the website.

-Thanks

Shahab

I too had a same problem. After reading your thread now I can fit it with proper code functionality.

The H1 tag can be handy for headlines, but I notice your main page doesn't have any text. This is fine for selling but sometimes customers (and search engines) want to read a bit of an introduction.
Thanks
jacky

I think you'll find search engines (Google in particular) want to read quite a lot. This always to conflict with the visual aspects of a website but for good SEO it is essential Google can only read!

h1 tags could be a good idea if you have a good content related to your product. But guys, it is not about Google, it is about your customers. Structure your product description in the most user friendly way with nice and easy to read blocks of text!