Need to hire someone to fix a recurring problem

mcbole62

So we need someone with experience with Prestashop to try and fix a problem we are having.

Here is what has been reported:

When a customer goes to my store, they see the name of a different customer next to the sign in button.  When they click on the name to sign out they are taken to the sign in screen.  They put in their name and they get sent to a 404 page not found error.  I've tried to find this problem amongst the forums here, and although some of them sound the same, none of the fixes I've seen seem to help.

I've recently upgraded using the 1 click method to Prestashop 1.6.1.12.  This particular problem seem to have started when this upgrade was done about a week ago.   I don't know if there is any correlation to this problem and another I am having, but when I click on the Advanced Parameters>Configuration it won't open.   I end up with a ### Error.  This is really impacting my store and would like to find someone that can fix this issue and perhaps do an audit of the rest of the site to see if anything else needs to be fixed.   This has been working for over a year with the default-bootstrap 1.0.

Please if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you...
Matt

So we need someone with experience with Prestashop to try and fix a problem we are having.

Here is what has been reported:

When a customer goes to my store, they see the name of a different customer next to the sign in button.  When they click on the name to sign out they are taken to the sign in screen.  They put in their name and they get sent to a 404 page not found error.  I've tried to find this problem amongst the forums here, and although some of them sound the same, none of the fixes I've seen seem to help.

I've recently upgraded using the 1 click method to Prestashop 1.6.1.12.  This particular problem seem to have started when this upgrade was done about a week ago.   I don't know if there is any correlation to this problem and another I am having, but when I click on the Advanced Parameters>Configuration it won't open.   I end up with a ### Error.  This is really impacting my store and would like to find someone that can fix this issue and perhaps do an audit of the rest of the site to see if anything else needs to be fixed.   This has been working for over a year with the default-bootstrap 1.0.

Please if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you...

Matt

Could you copy website to another server (from another provider) or even to localhost, to see if it's a server problem?