no carriers available and free shipping problem 1.6.1.7

sasazgajner

i have the  "No carriers......" problem which hundreds of people had to face, i have the carriers and the shipping configured in the right way. All zones and countries checked that they are as they say on other topics. But still nothing I have also aded the carrier in the warehouse but still no change. Always the same problem.

Sometimes they are showing during the order process but most of the time they don't and the error "no carriers available..." comes up, so the problem is not consinstent and same is for free shipping problem i have my own carrier (no modules or anything) but sometimes it shows up as free shipping or just sum up shipping for all products in the cart wich is so wrong! 

Hope that somebody can help me becasue I don't know what else to do anymore.  :huh:  :unsure:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have also the same issue.

1. All zones and countries checked 

2. I have add the carrier in the warehouse

3. I have set 2 carriers and i have set for them:

- Handling charges to 1 euro
- Free shipping starts at 200 euro
- Free shipping starts at 200 Kg
- Default carrier "Best price"
- Billing: According to total price.
- All carriers can deliver orders from 0.000000 € to 200.000000 €

In the meantime you have resolve your issue?

Don't expect a miracle here... nobody can guess as to what you have or have not configured or customized on your store.

Are you both reporting this issue on PS v1.6.1.7 (which is pretty old)?  Or is this a different version of Prestashop?

You said you added the carrier to warehouse?  What does that mean exactly?  Are you using advanced stock management?