error paypament paypal

victorpintosm

Good morning community!

I write because I have a problem with the paypal module. I have a shop made with prestashop version 1.6.1.11.

The error appears when my clients are going to pay with the paypal module from mobile or computer. The transaction is successful (I can see the money in my paypal account) but the status of order in prestashop becomes "Error in payment". 

I have looked at the traces of prestashop and I have seen a message at the time the payment was made by the customer and I see this message:

Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart

I think that the client does not really show any errors on his page, it must be something internal.

Who can help me?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody! I finally found where the problem was. The error was due to the rounding of prices. Prestashop and paypal do it differently so that when validating that one price and another are different shows the order in error. I found the solution here.

https://prestamarketing.com/blog/bug-arreglado-pedidos-pagados-paypal-dan-error-pedido-prestashop/

Thanks to all for the help
Edited by victorpintosm (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody! I finally found where the problem was. The error was due to the rounding of prices. Prestashop and paypal do it differently so that when validating that one price and another are different shows the order in error. I found the solution here.

https://prestamarketing.com/blog/bug-arreglado-pedidos-pagados-paypal-dan-error-pedido-prestashop/

Thanks to all for the help

Hi, everyone.

First thing's first, very glad to help you all :)

If any one needs the post in english, we could try to translate it.