Dashboard module "PRODUCTS AND SALES" displays the price incl. tax but the title says "Tax excl."

Hi!

I received such good support before so I thought I would ask yet another question.

I have set the tax in the back office (25% for all products) and it works just fines, but when I look at the dashboard module "PRODUCTS AND SALES" there's something wrong. Here is the module I'm talking about:

Login to back office > Dashboard > PRODUCTS AND SALES > RECENT ORDERS > LAST 10 ORDERS > Total Tax excl.

The problem is the "Total Tax excl." as the price is actually displayed incl. tax in this module, or maybe the total price?

I looked at the demo here on Prestashop and it too says excl. tax, although the prices really are excl. tax here.

I get the feeling that this column is more correctly displaying the total price rather than excl. or incl. tax?

This has been bugging me for a while now, hope someone can help me out.

Best regards,

Jonathan

If someone else is using taxes for their products I would really appreciate some response to this problem, to confirm whether or not it's just my installation of Prestashop (although it's the same in the demo).

Best regards and thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...

Hello,

i didn't find configuration to change the price in the dashboard orders, but i think you can do it manually:
change line 131 in dashproducts module class (dashproducts.php)

'value' => Tools::displayPrice((float)$order['total_paid_tax_excl'], $currency),

to

'value' => Tools::displayPrice((float)$order['total_paid_tax_incl'], $currency),

and also the labels (line 106, same file)

array('title' => $this->trans('Total', array(), 'Admin.Global').' '.$this->trans('Tax excl.', array(), 'Admin.Global'), 'class' => 'text-center'),

to

array('title' => $this->trans('Total', array(), 'Admin.Global').' '.$this->trans('Tax incl.', array(), 'Admin.Global'), 'class' => 'text-center'),

p.s: version 1.7

Edited by Kaloyan Rachev
version 1.7 (see edit history)