emerchandiserph

Product Comment not included in Prestashop 1.7.10

I got a wrong decision when i shift from Prestashop 1.6 to Prestashop 1.7, i was not able to have the very basic need in online store. THE PRODUCT COMMENT ... huh!

Hope the Prestashop developer will make a faster action..

Thank you so much...

I have asked the team and unfortunately there is no suggestion if or when this module will be re included in the default free modules :-(

On 14-5-2017 at 8:35 PM, vekia said:

modification is ready to use, absolutely free product comments for prestashop 1.7

https://mypresta.eu/modules/advertising-and-marketing/free-product-reviews-comments.html

Vekia,

Could you tell us if there is a possibility to migrate product comments from 1.6 to 1.7.

This would save our lives.

Greetings.

Hi!

Tell me how can I change the stars to FontAwesome in your module productciment and how to show stars even if there is no rating?Thanks
Edited by Alien2019 (see edit history)

On 10/17/2018 at 10:16 AM, adem12 said:

Vekia,

Could you tell us if there is a possibility to migrate product comments from 1.6 to 1.7.

This would save our lives.

Greetings.

Me too.... 

I am wondering how to copy my reviews (db from review module) from prestashop 1.6.1.24 to Prestashop 1.7.6.1. I used the Product comments v3.6.1 in Prestashop 1.6 and plan to use Product comments v10.0.0 in Prestashop 1.7, but I don't want to lose my reviews, etc. 

I migrated my site to a new install of prestshop 1.7 using Migration Pro, but the review data didn't copy over.

Scott