How to remove "My vouchers" link from site homepage (both mobile and desktop)

Hi everyone,

Can You please help me how to remove "My vouchers" link from the My account section on homepage footer. I'm using default bootstrap theme, and removed link from module "blockmyaccount" but link "My vouchers" is appearing again. I turned cache off and forced decompile but it's not working. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Keza

post-1100390-0-64905600-1492073025_thumb.jpg

what you exactly did ?

you removed the code from module file? if so - what file you modified exactly ?

Hi Vekia, thanks for reply and help!

I modified this files:  /themes/default-bootstrap/default-bootstrap/modules/blockmyaccountfooter/blockmyaccountfooter.tpl and /themes/default-bootstrap/default-bootstrap/modules/blockmyaccount/blockmyaccount.tpl and removed links as I red on forum. Turned off cache and force recompile. But I don't see any change. 

/themes/default-bootstrap/default-bootstrap/modules/blockmyaccountfooter/blockmyaccountfooter.tpl - your path shows default-bootstrap two times - so, if this is the proper path - its wrong. You should alter /themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockmyaccountfooter/blockmyaccountfooter.tpl file. If duplicated theme name in path is a typo only - you altered proper file (located in your theme directory) and this looks like some caching issue (maybe some additional caching module, maybe serwer side caching)

if you simply add the text for example to header.tpl - do you see it immediately or after cache clear?

• Like 1

Thanks Vekia, theme path was wrong. I just alter the right one and it is working. How stupid mistake I made :) Thanks for idea and help. Best regards, you are truly Prestashop legend :)

/themes/default-bootstrap/default-bootstrap/modules/blockmyaccountfooter/blockmyaccountfooter.tpl - your path shows default-bootstrap two times - so, if this is the proper path - its wrong. You should alter /themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blockmyaccountfooter/blockmyaccountfooter.tpl file. If duplicated theme name in path is a typo only - you altered proper file (located in your theme directory) and this looks like some caching issue (maybe some additional caching module, maybe serwer side caching)

if you simply add the text for example to header.tpl - do you see it immediately or after cache clear?

Edited by kezzmania (see edit history)