Runing a command on the server after a client buys a product

Hey everyone.

I was wondering if any of you could help me with a solution here.

So basically I'm selling a VPN as a service. I have the store up and running, however, I wanted to automate the process of making the client's VPN profile and giving it to them to download.

Basically to create their access to my VPN I'd need it to run a bash script on the server, all it needs input-wise is the user's name. It then creates the client's file to connect to my VPN.

So I have the shop up nd running, and i have the process server-side running. But I don't know how to connect the dots between them. I've never used prestashop so I'm not sure if there's some nifty module somewhere that does something like this?

I'm runing Prestashop16on Debian.

Edited by Bmlkiddo (see edit history)

Basically this is not a problem of Prestashop. How to allow customers to get access to your VPS is a task for cPanel or Plesk and not for Prestashop if your a a seller of webspace. In this case you don't need an e-commerce software like Prestashop for to realize this.

See cPanel WHM - https://cpanel.com/demo/

see Plesk hosting services - https://www.plesk.com/?utm_campaign=brand-rest&utm_medium=google&utm_source=ppc&utm_term=onyx&ads_cmpid=718503764&ads_adid=35952966165&ads_matchtype=b&ads_network=g&ads_creative=188577904031&utm_term=%2Bplesk&ads_targetid=aud-268819690690:kwd-22108208988&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&ttv=2&gclid=COzIgvOyntMCFRIz0wodnZsBZA

I know that a VPN is not a webspace. I thought on VPS cause you added "as a service". File is already created/available for to be downloaded ? You need the interface to create a file? or what ? Which file is it ? With license, without license ?

If file is already available, so you simply add it as virtual product. If you are selling products with license than you need to create keys too.

• 11 months later...