rampa

Database password change [prestashop 1.7]

I was stupid enough to change my mysql password in the ISPManager and now I can't get my store to work. Can't find where the database password is stored in prestashop 1.7. "settings.inc.php" doesn't seem to have it anymore. Please help ~_~

I was stupid enough to change my mysql password in the ISPManager and now I can't get my store to work. Can't find where the database password is stored in prestashop 1.7. "settings.inc.php" doesn't seem to have it anymore. Please help ~_~

Hi,

File:

/app/config/parameters.php

Sorry for my English,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

/app/config/parameters.php

Sorry for my English,

Phew! It's there. Thank you very much!

Did anyone solved it?

I had same problem with my prestashop.

I changed database password , i updated it in parameters.php and then front office was working normal but backoffice wasnt working, returning 500 error , problems related to connection to database.

Then i changed back to old password and all worked perfect.

i am using PS 1.7.5.2

Hello,

To avoid problems, before changing parameters.php, clear the cache from the frontoffice (advanced parameters-performance). 

After changing parameters.php file, you have to clear cache manually by deleting all the folder into var/cache (prod & dev folders).

Regards

• Thanks 2

Hi, unfortunately I changed the database pw in parameters.php without noting the old one ... I have the error 500 both on the backoffic and on the front office, how can I solve?
Thank you very much