Prestashop could not connect to Fedex webservices : Error :

I've been attempting to setup the Fedex shipping Module this morning.  I have finally entered in the correct information and no longer getting the authentication error.

After signing up for a Authentication Key through Fedex's website, I have entered the correct password (provided by fedex), Account #, and new meter number.

Initially I had the wrong info in there, and I was getting an error message that said Authentication Error.

Now that i have the correct info, i'm still getting an error, but it is unspecified what the error is... all im getting is this exact message: "Prestashop could not connect to Fedex webservices : Error :"

As you can see there is not description as to what the error is now.

I have confirmed several times that the info i entered is correct... and in the cases where it was not correct I would get the full Authentication error message, and not the error message i wrote above.

post-1388360-0-10807200-1491841601_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still no response about this?  This is a pretty big issue if we cannot even get support when clearly there is something wrong.  We are ready to begin filling the cart in with all of our products, but this is holding us up.  If we cannot get our shipping carrier integrated, then there is no way to calculate the shipping costs, and no way for us to use this shopping cart.  Can someone please offer some direction here, so i do not have to go back to the drawing board?

Edited by dannylee11 (see edit history)