Problem with Black and White simplicity theme

I downloaded the black and white simplicity theme. It seems that every time I click on a category, the sort by drop down menu does not show, neither does any of the products - just blank.
When I change the theme back to default prestashop theme, the products are listed etc.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or why it does it? I'm guessing that it's not compliant with the up to date release of ps.

I tried but nothing change, can you help again?

Just copy then global.css and maintenance.css from Black simplicity /themes/creation-shop-theme-3/CSS/ folder to original prestashop theme folder /themes/prestashop/CSS/. Let me know how it works, you will have couple of items in the header of page? to remove this copy \themes\creation-shop-theme-3\header.tpl to original prestashop theme folder /themes/prestashop/
Should be fine after this.
Cheers!

Okay everyone can now laugh at me feel free lol I put it down to looking at code all day :P
I only just realised the theme i fixed isnt the black n white although i can safely assume the issue is the same one this fault is also in the black diamond theme which is the one i have fixed LOL sooooo I will do what i have just done again for the black n white theme too.
Again in the black-diamond theme once u clicked categories there were no products listed so have fixed and will post up both of them ill have a go and fixing the black n white theme in the morning n post both of those up tomorrow as i didnt realise they both had the same issue.