Admin controller list (sorting, filtering, pagination...)

Hi everybody!

I'm doing a simple module (the name is "Tiendas"): on the front page has a form where the customer can send and ask a question.

I have created the tables in the database, the class, the front controller, and admin controller.... and it works propertly.

Now I'm developing the admin controller.

I have created the $this->fields_list = array(); in the public function __construct() { }, and also the public function renderView(). So now I can see the filter form (I attach the image):

post-1360417-0-12701400-1491551235_thumb.jpg

But the filter doesn't work

I have found a example with the function:

public function getList($id_lang, $order_by = null, $order_way = null, $start = 0, $limit = null, $id_lang_shop = false)

I have created the getList function, created the SQL manually in another function on the class; and it works, but not 100%.

The button "resetfilter" doesn't appears, the pagination doesn't work...

I have looked in others AdminControllers (for example: AdminCurrencyController). And I didn't find a function develop for the filtering (it looks like it works by default).

So I have to develop a getList function or there is a way to put it by default (like AdminCurrencyController)?

Where can I found information about develop this? Something like a example will be great!

I'm sorry for the english, I hope you can understand.

Thanks a lots!

• 5 years later...