Carrier error on Checkout, tried everything!

Hi guys,

Ive got a question. I've recently migrated a website from one server to the other. Everything worked fine, until,  the DEALER group customers started getting the "cannot find carrier" and "this carrier does not deliver to this adress" error at the checkout before payment. There are two carrier groups , one for the DEALER and one for the GUEST customer. The guest clients have no problem checking out, but the DEALER keeps getting an error everytime just before payment. Im using Prestashop 1.6.13 , ive recently updated it to see if that was the issue but to no avail. The error comes back. Ive also tried making a new Carrier for that DEALER group, it works for a while but eventually it stops working.

I'm lost and I would really appreciate any feedback if you think you know whats happening here.

Best,

Dave

Found the problem. Turned out some old tables in the carrier database are screwing about causing confusion to the back office or something. Got rid of all the tables and made 2 new carries, works like a charm now. Incase people run into the same problem.