Failed Upgrade from 1.7.0.6 to 1.7.1.0 - No Rollback - BO Redirection Error

Hello ! 

We tried upgrading from 1.7.0.6 to 1.7.1.0 using 1-Click Upgrade. The upgrade failed and when tried to roll back to 1.7.0.6; it gave DB error. 

Now, when we try to login to BO, it either gives shop/admin/&token=54254db4db02d22dcf78ddf80rtd61f0 - Page Not Found or it redicts to main shop (when we use BO URL without token). 

How to rectify this? Any suggestions? 

Manual rollback is not possible for us as the backup for DB & files got corrupt in process of download? Is there anyways to extract backup from the shop/admin/backup folder as that is still intact? If yes, how to do the manual rollback using that?

All replies / suggestions deeply appreciated in advance.

Managed to rollback to 1.7.0.6.

Howto Restore back to 1.7.0.6 Manually :

1. Download complete PS root folder. 

2. Delete all files in root

3. Upload all files from /admin/autoupgrade/backup/ Last Backup Folder to root

4. Delete all tables in DB

5. Run the DB Backups from /admin/autoupgrade/backup/ folder as script in phpMyAdmin 

6. Go back to your uploaded files and ensure to change recursively files & folder permissions. All files to have 644 permissions & all folders to have 755 permissions.

7. Login to your BO & remove 1-Click Upgrade Module.

8. Download the latest 1-Click Upgrade Module from PS Addons Website and uploaded.

You are set with your 1.7.0.6 again.

And hopefully will be able to upgrade to 1.7.1.0 using 1-Click Upgrade now. (Saying hopefully as I have still not tried it!)

I used 1-Click to upgrade to 1.7.1.0. Combinations weren't working. PayPal option showed for a split second at checkout, then disappeared. Some modules indicated they needed updating, so I updated them, but they still indicated they need updating after being updated.

This didn't look too good, so I tried rolling back, and got the DB error! I had a local backup, so replaced all folders but, unfortunately, the database is now missing lots of tables, so I cannot log in, and restoring is impossible without first creating the missing tables.

• 7 months later...