500 error editing/adding products to 1.7.1.0 backoffice after upgrade

both when editing pre-existing products from 1.7.0.6 or when trying to add new products.

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

That seems like a really big problem.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

1.7.0.6 > 1.7.1.2 on test duplicate setup (sub directory/copy of live site/database) worked fine, upgrade live site and same problem adding new products get a 500 error, unless debug mode is enabled.

Hi Whoey,

I have the same problem for the versión 1.6.1.4, if i try place “PS_MODE_DEV = false” appears “500 Internal Server Error”.

Webpage only works in “PS_MODE_DEV = true”.

Have you found the solution for this?

Thanks

I have just done a test with 1.7.2.0 (from 1.7.0.6) and this still persists.

Rather annoying since 1.7.0.6 has a display bug with product variant that is causing us a bunch of headaches, and obviously running the site in debug mode to add or edit products is also not a solution.

Some time to play around with this, so I tried again by removing the 1-click upgrade module in prestashop 1.7.0.6, reinstalling via the module addons marketplace (which installs 1-click upgrade 2.1.0) and upgrading to prestashop 1.7.2.0. After upgrade the 1-click upgrade module can be updated to 3.0.2 (all of this was done on a clone of our live install to not have any downtime)

No errors on upgrade.

1.7.2.0 works fine with the exception if I try to edit or add a new product I get the 500 error. Enabling debug mode allows products to be added or edited without error.

PHP version: 5.6.30

Memory limit: 400M

MySQL version: 5.6.35

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/26/2017 at 5:08 PM, whoey said:

and finally the error from the logs related:

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'PrestaShopBundle\\Entity\\AttributeRepository' not found in /var/www/domain.com/htdocs/prestashop/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Repository/DefaultRepositoryFactory.php on line 68, referer: https://domain.com/prestashop/index.php/product/catalog?_token=

Hi, in which log file did you read this line?