Upgrade from 1.6.1.12 to 1.7.1.0

Backup files in progress. 4317 files left

Backup files in progress. 3917 files left
Backup files in progress. 3517 files left
[Ajax / Server Error for action backupFiles] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR: " [an error occurred while processing this directive] "

This is what the problem, the site has been automatically upgraded from the host, the current version is 1.6.1.12.
After downloading version 1.7.1.0, the upgrade is unsuccessful and can not be upgraded manually.
Ask how to solve?

You can upgrade from 1.6+ to 1.7.1.0 by using the latest version of the 1 click module.

But be aware that the upgrade will disable the non default modules (third party ones) and also the current theme, switching instead to the Classic 1.7 theme.

You can upgrade from 1.6+ to 1.7.1.0 by using the latest version of the 1 click module.

But be aware that the upgrade will disable the non default modules (third party ones) and also the current theme, switching instead to the Classic 1.7 theme.

The original purchase of the theme can not be used?
I tried many times, did not upgrade success.

• 2 weeks later...

post-1358360-0-83752700-1492525750_thumb.jpgHi i have kinda the same problem.

I have the 1.6.1.12 version for the moment, but when i run the 1-click upgrade, it tells me the latest version is the one i'm using. 

It doesn't find the 1.7 version.

Can someone help? I really need to upgrade it so that my site works again.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by [email protected] (see edit history)

Edit:

Nevermind nothing works... the first screenshot is what i get now when i click on Modules, the second one is what i get when i try in Mozilla to go back to autoupgrade .. :'(

Why is everything so complicated... i just wanted to upgrade my prestashop with "1-click"... 

post-1358360-0-26460800-1492610886_thumb.jpg

post-1358360-0-93556000-1492610886_thumb.jpg

Edited by [email protected] (see edit history)

Hi,

I have the same problem. I want to migrate Prestashop 1.6.1.11 to 1.7 but I'm affraid about all the problems that i see in the forum. (i will also change the theme)

Can i use the module "Click and update" or do i have to buy this type of module  https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/migration-donnees-sauvegarde/8934-migrationpro-migration-prestashop-vers-prestashop.html:)

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I checked this forum before I started the upgrade. I thought a month wood be enough for prestashop to fix the startup problems. But after a month still no fix. When are the going to step up the game and fix this.

post-346276-0-11844000-1494715720_thumb.jpgI have a simmilar problem with 1 click upgrade.

version 1.6.1.13. >>  1.7.1.1

Backup is created but after a while  I get a javascript error

see attached image

1-click upgrade is latest version

When clicking OK  to do a rollback  next javascript error occurs

post-346276-0-50012800-1494715706_thumb.jpg

Anyone can help ?

After this unsuccesfull 1-click upgrade the next question is ?
When will auto-upgrade be available within Installatron?
Clean install of 1.7.1.1 available, but no option to automatiscly upgrade from 1.6.1.13

• 2 weeks later...

Im running Prestashop  1.6.1.13 and wish to upgrade to 1.7

I have looked through the forums and downloaded v3 of the auto upgrade but i can not install it as i get the following error.

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/hermes/bosnaweb24a/b34/ipg.lornalovecouk/lornalovecouk/modules/autoupgrade/autoupgrade.php:
Call to undefined method Autoupgrade::trans()

I can no longer access my admin panel at all after this and get a 500 internal error. The only way i get the admin back is to go into the server and delete modules/autoupdate.

Is there anything i can do to correct this error or ​If i do a fresh install of 1.7 am i able to import my old database to the new installation? i am not experienced in all this tecky stuff eeekkkk. 

Thanks

I give a try to the autoupgrade module version 3. If I upload it to my FTP and try to access my page than it went to blank page. With debug-mode activated I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Autoupgrade::trans() in .../modules/autoupgrade/autoupgrade.php on line 50

Any suggestion ?

The only way i get the admin back is to go into the server and delete modules/autoupdate.

Or restore the old one (you can download it from the addons as well by choosing the version). I in this case simply renamed on FTP the old one folder to autougrade.old before uploading the new. So I have both versions to switch...

• 5 weeks later...