Module to keep track of employee actions?

Hi there,

I already did a search, but could not find what I am looking for, so I assuming it does not yet exist.

What I would like is a module that keeps track of what employees do in terms of changing product descriptions, CMS pages, create BO orders etc.

Does such a module exist and if so, could you point me in the right direction? 

Or maybe someone already found another solutions for this?

The Log does show which employee changed which product.

I am not sure what you mean by page?  Do you mean CMS page?  I do not believe an entry is added for changes to the CMS page, but you likely could add a new log entry when that happens too

See my original post:

"What I would like is a module that keeps track of what employees do in terms of changing product descriptions, CMS pages, create BO orders etc."

If this can be done with the default logfiles then great! But how is this done??

I would advise you to first test and see if the Log page captures exactly what you are looking for (I know it already captures product changes).

Once you confirm what it does capture, then you should document what it does not capture, and then you either need to update the code so it captures what you want, or perhaps you would need to hire a developer and provide them your exact requirements