cart displayed form other users when logged in

PassionX

When we are on our webshop frontend, we can see sometimes carts from other users. Sometimes the login blocks shows the Name of this client, but sometimes we are logged in in our own frontend account and we can see strange carts. When i log in to the webshop from my Mobile over 4G i can also see strange carts sometimes.

I could nowhere find that people had issues like that and i can't imagine how thias can happen. Does anybody have an idea?

The website is: http://shop.kitesailing.ch

• 1 year later...

hi! No i dont know what it was exactly but as much i know it just happened on our own computers, where we filled a lot of carts with different users at the same terminal.  After we let the shop like it was, it never happened again and we never had customers complaining. It seemed to be some cash or IP related stuff... i am a greenhorn, thats all i know :-)

Hmmm.. Thanks for your quick answer ! For us it seems be a real issue. I had a couple of clients calling saying they put a specific product on their cart and ended up paying for another products. It looks like they were picking up randomly another user's active cart. Can't seem to figure out where it's coming from. I guess I'll keep looking. Thanks anyway ;)