Prestashop Themes from TemplateMonster

• 2 weeks later...

hello!!

sorry for my english.

I have problems with translate to spanish "featured products". I have bought the template in template monster. It´s work fine but I canno´t translate "featured products".

http://www.arbsystems.com/

If I go to translate i have this error:

It is not possible to write the language in the theme (/home/arbsystems/themes/theme001/modules/bankwire/es.php)

but I don´t have this file in this route.

thanks very much!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, great job with the theme.

I installed my language but some modules didn't translate.

When i try to change in my admin panel (modules translation), and i press ""Update my translation" they still don't translate.

I have this problems with the fallowing modules:

# Your Account
# Cart:
featured products
Newsletter
specials

Any suggestions ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for the theme. How do I add another duplicate horizontal bar (home, contact, sitemap etc) below the current horizontal bar.

I want to do this so i can change the images and names of tabs to those of the category names and images.

Thanks

Hi there, will the templatemonster templates also work on 1.3.6, which is the latest stable release? and will they also work on 1.4 version? Thank you!

Did anyone test it with 1.4 yet?

Its easy to install yes... a manual comes with it. You have to move all the modules that come with it to the right places, which you can modify later of course.

its not working in 1.4. i have tested in 1.4 RC3 and if i use the dump database patch it's a disaster.
Hopefully template master fix this soon.

Thanks Nortom for the feedback. Its sad it doesnt work with 1.4, because its a nice theme.
Hopefully Templatemaster will correct the files. That would be awesome.

Greetz, Don

Please be adviced that you buy what you see.

The descriptions are in latin and if you which to change something it can be misplaced. Templatesmonster offers 0% support for templates sold as they are sold as they are.... bought one for osCommerce.

I had to change everything manually. I couldn't get a refund... Please be aware - you get ZERO SUPPORT buying from them.

Please be adviced that you buy what you see.

The descriptions are in latin and if you which to change something it can be misplaced. Templatesmonster offers 0% support for templates sold as they are sold as they are.... bought one for osCommerce.

I had to change everything manually. I couldn't get a refund... Please be aware - you get ZERO SUPPORT buying from them.

Isnt that always the case?... you always have to manually change everything, you only pay for the template as its shown there. Building a template is espescially for beginners a very time consuming thing, so now you can use a ready made one.
You buy what you like, but filling in everything is your own thing.

Of course but there were speciffic problems with the template that were not addressed.

The latin descriptions were all the same so the template was amazing... as soon as the product descriptions were altered to another text, the template lost the profession appeal that it had in the demo...

Well thats what I also noticed on several free templates, the demo is great, but when you begin its looks totally different.
You have to modify and create your store the way you want, if you change for instance some modules (or dont install them) or shift their position, its nothing like the way it was in the demo. I guess thats how it works, also with payed templates.

By the way, creating your store takes a LOT more time then I thought, so now I understand the prizes that pro's ask better.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,
I’m using theme001 from templatemonster with prestashop 1.4.0.3
its working !

- all test OK
- i don't use the dump database

Thanks

u sure?

i've tried but everything going to be blank :P
can you help me ?

and what about compare button ?, how you add it ?

Hi,
I’m using theme001 from templatemonster with prestashop 1.4.0.3
its working !

- all test OK
- i don't use the dump database

Thanks

u sure?

i've tried but everything going to be blank :P
can you help me ?

and what about compare button ?, how you add it ?

Hello nd0r0
Sorry for my english, i'm french
Yes, you can see it at graphileom.fr

Which version of prestashop? and your url?

Hello nd0r0

i'm bad in english too...

i just wait for this version (1.4), cause i dont' want to upgrade. so, i still install it on my PC.
your website look great, but as i see, there is no compare button on your catalog. may be you won't it.
i really want this feature, cause i used to install tomato before this ps.

may be you can give a little how to, to install this them into ps 1.4.
thanks

Hello nd0r0

i'm bad in english too...

i just wait for this version (1.4), cause i dont' want to upgrade. so, i still install it on my PC.
your website look great, but as i see, there is no compare button on your catalog. may be you won't it.
i really want this feature, cause i used to install tomato before this ps.

may be you can give a little how to, to install this them into ps 1.4.
thanks

I search for the compare product on 1.4.0.9 and 1.4.0.15, i don't see it in FO/BO, where it is ?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I am running 1.4 and yes I am running Smarty2.

Blockbanner modules dont work. Missing images icon come up as the paths comes up wrong.

So I replaced

{$image} with {$modules_dir}/blockbanner2/advertising_custom.jpg
{$image} with {$modules_dir}/blockbanner2/advertising_custom.jpg
{$image} with {$modules_dir}/blockbanner3/advertising_custom.jpg
{$image} with {$modules_dir}/blockbanner4/advertising_custom.jpg

Now when I upload this new tpl files to the modules' folders under the theme, I get same image on all.

All images come from blockbanner folder (www.mydomain.com/tgdeals/modules//blockbanner/advertising_custom.jpg)

Notice the double // and that all images show 'blockbanner' as the folder whether it is 2,3, or 4.

So then I noticed the same results even when changing the tpl back to {$image} or save a totally blank TPL file.

So it just seams that just the fact of having a blank file in the themes' module folder gets image to work, though it is wrong.

How do I get the new image paths to take?

-Ron

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Templatemonster, I have a problem with the template, add to cart button and displays, it does not line up sheet products, how can I solve the problem, what do I need to change,using the version 1.3.1 prestashop.

I am attaching pictures to make you understand

thanks

post-41217-0-61453300-1311810338_thumb.jpg

post-41217-0-21949700-1311810447_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone bought a Prestashop theme by author Mercury ?

http://www.templatemonster.com/category.php?tid=-+Any+-&search_words=-+Any+-&from_=-+Any+-&to=-+Any+-&type=43&cat=42&style=&author=210

I am interested in these

http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/33683.html

http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/32848.html

I want to know if there are any modifications needed to be done after purchasing one of his themes or it works without core modifications.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a couple of templates I bought from TM for 1.3x and 1.4x that I wanted upgraded to work with Smarty3 - I just received this from the less-than-helpful 'support' (used advisedly) team at Templatemonster;

"Thank you for reaching the Technical Department of Template-Help.com! Unfortunately we no longer accepts updates for PrestaShop 1.4.x version. Since a stable version 1.5 is planned all further updates will be done on version 1.5 once it’s officially released."

Helpful. Not!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a couple of templates I bought from TM for 1.3x and 1.4x that I wanted upgraded to work with Smarty3 - I just received this from the less-than-helpful 'support' (used advisedly) team at Templatemonster;

"Thank you for reaching the Technical Department of Template-Help.com! Unfortunately we no longer accepts updates for PrestaShop 1.4.x version. Since a stable version 1.5 is planned all further updates will be done on version 1.5 once it’s officially released."

Helpful. Not!

Hi Wingz,

Template-Help.com is completely separate from TemplateMonster.com, they are not the same company. If you would like to get support from the TemplateMonster team, you should try contacting them here.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just bought template 38014 for Prestashop 1.4.7 from Templatemonster.com.

Everything else is working fine, but I'm not able to save any Module translations made by PS own translation tool.

The default template is working fine, but not the one I bought.

Any hints?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorted, problem is in blockbanner.php not in blockbanner.tpl

this last three lines need be replaced in each block php file:

global $smarty, $protocol_content, $server_host;

$smarty->assign('image', $protocol_content.$server_host.$this->adv_img);
       $smarty->assign('adv_link', $this->adv_link);

• 1 month later...