Prestashop Themes from TemplateMonster

Hey everyone!
We are now happy to officially announce that TemplateMonster is launching PrestaShop themes production.
So far we have one free prestashop theme - it's a theme for cell phone store.

We kindly ask you to download it and test it a little bit. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated - after all the members of this forum are all prestashop pros, so we really do mean that we need your opinion :-)

In fact, for any feedback we will provide you with a 25% discount for any Prestashop theme (once they're launched).

Besides, you can also subscribe for a launch notification on our website to be the first to know when we launch those Prestashop themes.

25855_N6dilXDnhppOEn0HaWeM_t

• Like 3

@ templatemonster

Great news mate that you guys also start with prestashop themes.
Will test it later this week on my test server, will let you know the results,
The free theme looks really great ;)

Thanks.

ysco..

Sorry but this theme is not compatible with 1.25 and all the other themes are not going to be compatible with the mentioned version. Is 1.3 version that bad? No one plans to upgrade here?

P.S.
@panasys - thanks for reporting the bug. We'll fix it.

P.S. 2
Currently we've been reported 4 bugs. Nothing serious but we're still to fix them.

Thank you all for your feedback! We really appreciate it!

Hi Templatemonster,

Awesome on this theme you did!!! Bloody nice looking!

Naaa, Prestashop (PS) 1.3 is great but there are a lot of people running PS1.2.5 as it was seen that it was now really top notch and perfected with ver 1.2.5. We are talking loads of 3rd party mods and key features that were all finally sorted out. Just as we we all settled, along came ver 1.3 :) It's seriously great but the problem is that a lot of people are having problems migrating to ver 1.3 primarily because of the 3rd party modules that are not compatable with 1.3.

Don't stress as it is just going to take time for people to migrate over and get all the kinks sorted out.

Keep up the great work!

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this free template!
There is also a problem with the bookmark picture jumping (see your picture in first post).

Well I could fix the "add to cart" + "view" buttons + "bookmark" true the CSS...

Regards and thanx again.

Hi,

On the product's page the image is linking like this :

altisok

In fact "cloth-myth-tamashii-limited-phenix-saint-ikki-original-color-edition-en-aout-2010" is the url rewriting of the page !!!!

On my product's page the image is linking like this : src="/new-catalog/img/p/1552-1671-large.jpg">

Any ideas ? May I edit a .tpl to remove this weird ?

26131_bKE8PXA7s8zLZcwKZXns_t

I have see a bug in cart.

When I go to a product in featured product and add to basket, product number and price not appear in header and in cart when you reduce it.
When you click on cart, all appear.
I have firefox

cart.png

26227_wKBvcLH6zvj29B3RJukC_t

If you can't see the product images try to use database dump that comes with the template (it contains all the sample data).

@ bak21 thanks for reporting the bug and for the screen - we'll fix it.

@ panasys should be at the footer section of the theme (you can see it on the demo - http://cms.template-help.com/sample_prestashop/ ) Are you sure that you're using our dump? This may be the reason why these blocks are not displayed.

Hi template monster.. i see you add style on css.. question: on featured products, how to bringing up the price, view and add to cart button? because i dont see that on your themes. and how to make the featured product show 4 rows.. not three like your themes now.. thanks..

This is a new product for us so I hope some bugs are acceptable.

(templatemonster When do you intend to create another Templates??

Tomorrow.
was also this experience for you. I want to ask something , you have too much warez templates do you for that legal action??

I want to ask something , you have too much warez templates do you for that legal action??

We are against piracy and we do our best to fight such sites. If you know a website what distributes our products illegally please let us know at piracy @ templatemonster.com or marketing @ templatemonster.com

I want to ask something , you have too much warez templates do you for that legal action??

We are against piracy and we do our best to fight such sites. If you know a website what distributes our products illegally please let us know at piracy @ templatemonster.com or marketing @ templatemonster.com

I send -piracy @ templatemonster.com- a lot link

Regards

Hi James,

Thanks for those amazing themes!

Just 2 questions concerning the free theme posted yesterday:

1- It's possible to place currency and language at the top, near the search module?

2- When I browse any page created with CMS editor and I click the "Home" menu I get an error: Page not available. Error We're sorry, but the Web address you entered is no longer available. I found why. Instead of redirecting to mysite.com/index.php the link "Home" points to mysite.com/content/index.php

Do you know how to fix it?

Thanks in Advance

1- It's possible to place currency and language at the top, near the search module?
2- When I browse any page created with CMS editor and I click the "Home" menu I get an error: Page not available. Error We're sorry, but the Web address you entered is no longer available. I found why. Instead of redirecting to mysite.com/index.php the link "Home" points to mysite.com/content/index.php

1. It's possible but you need to do the changes to the code.
2. That's strange. We've tested it and it worked fine. Can you give me more details on this?

We've just added 10 Prestashop themes to our website.

I would like to thank you all who tested and commented on our free theme. We really appreciate it!
PM me before purchasing and I'll send you a special discount. ;)

Direct link to paid themes its now allowed in this forum. You need to put in offer services

2. That's strange. We've tested it and it worked fine. Can you give me more details on this?

It only happens when I navigate through the cms pages: Terms and conditions, About us etc. The home button at the top left corner points to mysite.com/content/index.php instead of mysite.com/index.php It doesn't happen on other pages.

Here's the code of cms.tpl:

{if !$content_only}
   {capture name=path}{l s=$cms->meta_title}{/capture}
   {include file=$tpl_dir./breadcrumb.tpl}
{/if}
{include file=$tpl_dir./binding_top.tpl}
{if $cms}

{$cms->content}

{else}
   {l s='This page does not exist.'}
{/if}

{if !$content_only}

{l s='Home'}
{/if}
{include file=$tpl_dir./binding_bottom.tpl}

Which code?

Thanks

I also have that problem, if I'm in product category named: Clothes and when I want to go back to home or any other part of site it goes to mysite.com/clothes/index.php or mysite.com/clothes/service/index.php

I have generated links for SEO.

Thanks James!

All you have to do is to replace existing module files with ones attached

Just replace module files from Prestashop root folder not module files from Theme001, well I replaced both of them, hope it's safe. Then just transplant them to "Top of pages"

Hi I have a big problem with the theme001 and I hope you can help her to me!

When I add attribute combinators why he does not change the price on the product page automatically?
I see only the total price in cart!

Here is the template and the module attribute: theme001 and productattributesnc module.

http://trivialisten.de/theme001_and_productattributesnc_modul.rar

Maybe you can tell me what I need to change this to work.

Thank you very much

Hallo ich habe ein großes Problem mit dem theme001 und ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen!!
Wenn ich Attributes Kombinatoren hinzufüge, warum ändert er auf der Produktseite den Preis nicht automatisch?
Ich sehe den Gesamtpreis erst im Warenkorb!

Hier ist das template und das attributenmodul: theme001 und das productattributesnc Modul.

http://trivialisten.de/theme001_and_productattributesnc_modul.rar

Vielleicht könnt ihr mir sagen was ich ändern muss damit das funktioniert.

Besten Dank

I also have that problem, if I'm in product category named: Clothes and when I want to go back to home or any other part of site it goes to mysite.com/clothes/index.php or mysite.com/clothes/service/index.php

Me too.. i have the same problem.. when i go to product page and then click home it redirect me to mysite.com/content/index.php.. i already tried the updated theme from TM but still no change.. some one please help..

Me too.. i have the same problem.. when i go to product page and then click home it redirect me to mysite.com/content/index.php.. i already tried the updated theme from TM but still no change.. some one please help..

I found out that the problem occur after i turn on the friendly URL.. the product link and CMS link is redirect to the wrong link.. Can some one help me please how to fix this thing? or where i must edit the code? thanks..

Did you install Prestashop in a subfolder as "mysite.com/content/index.php" or mysite.com/prestashop.... (prestashop subfolder)?

No.. i install prestashop on root folder at public_html. so when i access my site it will be like www.mysite.com. i found the problem occur after i turn on the friendly URL.. but if i use the default prestashop themes everythings ok. i dont know what's wrong with this TM themes.

I thing the modification as to be made in the product.tpl from the template to redirect correctly.
If you restore the template and pm me the link I will figure it out later today, I have to go now.

Regards.

I thing the modification as to be made in the product.tpl from the template to redirect correctly.
If you restore the template and pm me the link I will figure it out later today, I have to go now.

Regards.

i already sent you the link to my site.. you solve the problem already? this theme really need a lot of work to be done.. thanks..

I having problem to install banner 4 module
I keep getting this error

The following module(s) were not installed successfully:
blockbanner4

and i cant find it in the position.

any idea how to fix it ?

ps: finally got it working.. nid to transplan the module into homepage content
:D

We have decided to move the currencies and languages modules up to the header

All you have to do is to replace existing module files with ones attached

I replace the module. When I try to select the currency it does not refresh or change anything. For example the drop down i select euro. It doesn't refresh or change to the currency

I found out that the problem occur after i turn on the friendly URL.. the product link and CMS link is redirect to the wrong link.. Can some one help me please how to fix this thing? or where i must edit the code? thanks..

Finally.. after spending many hours and days just to find the solution.. which is nobody would help me with this problem..
I found the solution... it is all because the module block permanentlinks that included in this templatemonster themes..

Just find the module block permanentlinks that included in this themes folder and open blockpermanentlinks-header.tpl

find this code at line 5 :
{l s='home'}

change to this :

{l s='home'}

Works for me.. i hope it works for you..

Hi alvanov thanks for this solution! I still have problems when I click home from a cms page.

{l s='Home'}

The code on cms.tpl seems ok, excepting some capitals used for "Home"

It should be

{l s='Home'}

or

{l s='home'}

?

Hi alvanov thanks for this solution! I still have problems when I click home from a cms page.

{l s='Home'}

The code on cms.tpl seems ok, excepting some capitals used for "Home"

It should be

{l s='Home'}

or

{l s='home'}

actualy i never touch the cms.tpl.. mine still using 'Home' instead of 'home'
i use this code:
{l s='Home'}

and i don't see the problem when click home from cms page.

just change the code like i did.. and everythings work fine..you don't have to change another code..

Thanks alvanov!

I only changed the code provided by you.

By clicking home from a cms page it returns a nice "We're sorry, but the Web address you entered is no longer available": mysite.com/content/index.php not mysite.com/index.php

I believe it has something to do with cms.tpl but the code appear to be correct.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

thanks for great theme 001, but I'm trying to install it and I can't.

I folowed the redme.pdf and I tried all installation for 3 times and always I got same problems:
(instalation on http://www.buy2.me)
1. All menues from right column are on left or in homepage content (if open product)
I set all modules as in readme and import dump.sql to data base.

2. There is a lot of design missing. (menues, buttons...). Feautured products are not in place...

Can someone please help me. I read all forum but noeone has same problems. What I'm doing wrong?

Regards to all of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

it is unbelievable how many bugs is in this theme. to be honest, i like the theme, in graphical way, but there is so much bugs that it is almost unusable.
for example:

- "send to a friend" is not good

- "in the same category" is not good

- "product customization" is not good

- shop logo is not updated via the backend

- home button bug

- new products block does not work

- best seller does not work

- missing images

- and many other things

and if you look at the psd file of the theme it looks very different than the html version. it seems that you did not spend much time on this. it is shame. i know it FREE, but this is your advertisement. if this is what free theme looks like, how for sake looks the paid ones? hmmm, i am not willing to spend 100+ dollars for theme, which has so many bugs.

sorry guys

Hi,

it is unbelievable how many bugs is in this theme. to be honest, i like the theme, in graphical way, but there is so much bugs that it is almost unusable.
for example:

- home button bug

- missing images

- and many other things

and if you look at the psd file of the theme it looks very different than the html version. it seems that you did not spend much time on this. it is shame. i know it FREE, but this is your advertisement. if this is what free theme looks like, how for sake looks the paid ones? hmmm, i am not willing to spend 100+ dollars for theme, which has so many bugs.

sorry guys

Hi, I'm using this theme on my shop.I believe that it was updated, I'm using the last version and the only one bug is the home button, by clicking "home" from a CMS page gives a 404 error.

- "send to a friend" working

- shop logo is not updated via the backend? try by replacing the logo that comes with the theme by your own logo.

- home button bug yes

- new products block working

- best seller working

- no missing images

try to redownload the theme.

Hi,

for example:

- home button bug

- missing images

- and many other things

sorry guys

Hi, I'm using this theme on my shop.I believe that it was updated, I'm using the last version and the only one bug is the home button, by clicking "home" from a CMS page gives a 404 error.

- "send to a friend" working

- shop logo is not updated via the backend? try by replacing the logo that comes with the theme by your own logo.

- home button bug yes

- new products block working

- best seller working

- no missing images

try to redownload the theme.

i am not saying that those moduls do not work. i say they are not good, it means, that they are not in the design of page. it seems that they do just some modules and forget about the others. so some modules are in correct design and many others are not, like i said above. just check the psd file in template and compare it to the html version. you will see big differencies.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello TemplateMonster

I encounter a problem despite having all set, as indicated by the file
readme.pdf provides the file
I can not see the Banner Blocks v1 v1 Blockadvertising both left to right
I'm sure I uploaded to my ftp files into the correct directory.
Also, given their proper position.
And despite that I get this error (see prints screen)

Thank you in advance for the help given
Being French, sorry for my English medium

I found the solution... it is all because the module block permanentlinks
Just find the module block permanentlinks that included in this themes folder and open blockpermanentlinks-header.tpl

find this code at line 5 :
{l s='home'}

change to this :

{l s='home'}

Works for me.. i hope it works for you..

Thanks alvanov!

It works for me =)

@The Luke I had the same problem as you. My fix was to change the product category to "Home". In your case that would be to change the "clothes" category.

Good luck!

Is it only me that have problem with the advertising and banner blocks?
In backoffice it works but in frontoffice it's not.
Problem is that in frontoffice the picture in those blocks is given the domain name twice e.g mydomain.com/mydomain.com/modules/blockadvertising/advertising_custom.jpg
In backoffice it's mydomain.com/modules/blockadvertising/advertising_custom.jpg
Anyone how can help me with this?

Hello TemplateMonster

I encounter a problem despite having all set, as indicated by the file
readme.pdf provides the file
I can not see the Banner Blocks v1 v1 Blockadvertising both left to right
I'm sure I uploaded to my ftp files into the correct directory.
Also, given their proper position.
And despite that I get this error

Please go to modules\blockbanner\blockbanner.tpl

and replace

{l s='Advertising' mod='blockbanner'}

with

{l s='Advertising' mod='blockbanner'}

then do the same to the other banner blocks

@serox you should follow this tip too

Hi thx for answering...

I also have problems with showing buttons on homefeatured. I replaced modul in root and also in theme but there was no succes. What exactly I must replace (wich module and where) to get buttons on homefeatured?

Regards.

Hi Guys,

@templatemonster: Nice job! Congrats on your nice website.

I have a question regarding the number of products featured on the homepage. In the backoffice I have added 10 products in the category 'home' but on the homepage I still see only 6 products. Anyone knows how to extend this number?

thanks!

Hi Guys,

@templatemonster: Nice job! Congrats on your nice website.

I have a question regarding the number of products featured on the homepage. In the backoffice I have added 10 products in the category 'home' but on the homepage I still see only 6 products. Anyone knows how to extend this number?

thanks!

Never mind. I found this one myself. Its in de BO. Still getting used to going back and forth between the FO and BO.

Cheers!