Prestashop CSV product import not working

Vowelwb

Hello everyone,

I have started development on my prestashop which was setup on my server..

i wanted to import all the product available from my old store to the new one...

But when i do product import through csv ..after few minutes of processing it..it shows 500 internal server error.

I have no idea why it is showing this error..on the top of that..somehow it was able to import all the category..when i was testing the import.

Then when i tried to delete those category they weren't even deleting..so i have to manually delete those category from database.

I thought i should enter some product manually..but to the surprise the product page from the dashboard is not opening as well.

Can someone please shade some light as to why prestashop import is not working..along with what happen to my product page.

And one more thing does anyone know why category images have white space on top and bottom when i upload them.

Below is my prestashop url

_>http://vowelserver.com/nordicmaling/index.php

If anyone out there brave enough to understand my problem...please reply 

Thank you sir/ma'am :)

how many products are you trying to import?  And are you also trying to import product images at the same time? 

i suspect the problem is that the import is taking too long, and your server is configured to only allow the php process to run for a few minutes. 

• Like 1