[SOLVDED] Mail alerts not working in 1.7

folkifoon

Solved, i had to add a directory "NL" to the folder mails. I copied the same files from the folder EN into NL.

If you have others languages of "en", check if you have the good repertories. By example if you have french language installed and if you don't have the repertory /modules/mailalerts/mails/fr/ you don't receive the mail alert.

I had the same problem, when you install mailalert module it doesn't install the repertory for your email language.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• 5 months later...

Solved, i had to add a directory "NL" to the folder mails. I copied the same files from the folder EN into NL.

If you have others languages of "en", check if you have the good repertories. By example if you have french language installed and if you don't have the repertory /modules/mailalerts/mails/fr/ you don't receive the mail alert.

I had the same problem, when you install mailalert module it doesn't install the repertory for your email language.

Thank you very much, this solved my problem as well

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6. 11. 2017 at 3:48 PM, Simone said:

Hi,

I did not understand how to run email notifications for confirmed orders (to the merchant). I can not find the mailalert module for version 1.7 of Prestashop. I tried downloading the mailalert form from https://github.com/PrestaShop/mailalerts but the module does not install on Prestashop 1.7. Thank you.

Hi,

download mailalerts module from https://github.com/PrestaShop/mailalerts/releases

open this zip file and rename folder mailalerts-3.6.1 to mailalerts.

Now you can try instal this module again. It should work :-)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 22/5/2018 at 4:46 PM, pixelblank dice:

Hello

I'm on prestashop 1.7.2.2, and i tried to install the module downloaded from https://github.com/PrestaShop/mailalerts/releases

rename the archive but the module failed on installation

Have you an idea

I succesfully installed it on PS1.7.4 renaming the folder into the zip to "mailalerts".

I can now access to the module configuration, but on front office i don't see the button to be notified when product it's OOS.

• 5 months later...

I have succesfully installed he v3.7.0 release (https://github.com/PrestaShop/mailalerts/releases)

on ps 1.7.4.3 after having

1/ unziped mailalerts-3.7.0.zip

2/ renamed the folder "mailalerts-3.7.0"  to "mailalerts".

3/ ziped this folder "mailalerts" into "mailalerts.zip"

4/ upload this mailalerts.zip into myprestashop/admin/index.php/module/manage

Hope it will help,

Best regards,

Sylvain

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i've got problems too with this module , it does not send order notice mail.

Customers receive mails but i cannot figure how to receive a new order notice mail.

i installed 3.7 version of the module, my ps version is 1.7.5.1, i've checked /modules/mailalerts/mails/ and i  have my language files

when a customer place an order i do not recive any mail notice.

sending test mail works so anybody have any suggestion for me?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 11:33 AM, tosal said:

Customers receive mails but i cannot figure how to receive a new order notice mail.

i installed 3.7 version of the module, my ps version is 1.7.5.1, i've checked /modules/mailalerts/mails/ and i  have my language files

I have the exact same configuration and I have the same problem :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justoneweek said:

I have the exact same configuration and I have the same problem :(

in my case it is a hosting problem caused by some restrictictions, i'm going to move it in another hosting in which i'm sure it works

Edited by tosal
correct sintax (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 4/24/2019 at 11:33 AM, tosal said:

The module "mailalerts" v3.7 is not compatible / does not work properly on Prestashop 1.7.5. There is a new module called "ps_emailalerts" that works fine on 1.7.5. 

I am attaching it here so you can just download and install it manually (and delete old version). If it still doesn't work do let us know.

ps_emailalerts.zip

Edited by w3bsolutions (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

I have done all the steps described in the post, I have language files, both in ps-emailallerts and the "mails" directory. I am using a version of a plug-in compatible with my PS 1.7.5.1 ps-emailallerts. Messages come with empty values for "{shop_name}" Hi {firstname} {lastname}, "

Maybe any ideas?

Maybe it's a hosting problem because I do not have any ideas anymore? How to check?

Edited by erprzezo (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I installed version 3.7 and I am getting an error 500 when opening My Alert page under My Side. Anyone have a solution for this error. 

The error ref. to > throw new PrestaShopException('No template found for ' . $template);

• 1 month later...
On 23/3/2017 at 11:22 AM, folkifoon dice:

Hi,

I confirm that it also works with PrestaShop version 1.7.6.0

Thanks!

On 5/27/2019 at 2:05 AM, w3bsolutions said:

The module "mailalerts" v3.7 is not compatible / does not work properly on Prestashop 1.7.5. There is a new module called "ps_emailalerts" that works fine on 1.7.5. 

I am attaching it here so you can just download and install it manually (and delete old version). If it still doesn't work do let us know.

ps_emailalerts.zip

Hello,

Thank U very much; It's a shame that it's not available through presta add ons

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...