Solved: Update 1.6.1.6 > 1.6.1.11

Hello!

I upgradet yesterday a shop from PS 1.6.1.6 to 1.6.1.11. PHP 7.0 is (and was) used.

Now I have following problem:

When I navigate to orders/orders and open an order in detail, the page is not loaded correctly. The head of the source code is totally missing.

The source code starts with:

<div class="leadin"></div><script type="text/javascript">var admin_order_tab_link =

So there is no doctyp, no head, ...

This wrong view only contains orders, which were already in thy system before the update. Orders I tested after the uprade are shown correctly.

I allready deleted the cache.

Do you have an Idea, what may cause this problem?

Thanks for helping me out!

Edited by desoxire (see edit history)

go to advanced parameters > performance page in the back office and confirm if you have "disable overrides" or "Disable non PrestaShop modules" enabled or disabled.

You likely have a module or override installed that may not be compatible with this new PS version.

You can also try to enable debug mode and see if an error appears on the order detail page or in the PHP error log.

• 2 years later...

Hm, I have the exact same issue, the exact same place, but not for the same reason I think.

Attached example of order with status Payment received. Seems fine.

Attached example of order with status Shipped - fails.

To the best of my knowledge, no modules has been updated or settings changed. But I did make changes to the site the day it started - I've removed mr/ms social title in 2 OPC template files, and we have worked on translations of the site. Could one of the translations cause this error?

Attached entry from the error log (error 500).

I have tried the 2 mentioned adv. params settings, no change (and caching is fully disabled atm). I am looking for a guide into how to make a complete translation backup so I can try zeroing the translations to find out if this is the problem. Alternatively, I will try the debug option - maybe I should start with that?

Any hints or help appreciated.

hhb-errlog.png

hhb-shipped.png

hhb-payrec.png