Blank page after customer login

Hi,

We have an issue with a client account login. We have imported clients from OS Commerce to PrestaShop, and using an imported (don't know if this is the issue yet) account we receive a blank page upon login.

After the login attempt the website is totally unreachable from the browser. We deleted the cookies and we can reach the website again, but problem keeps occurring.

What we've done so far:

- created a new account in the front end, logged in and out > works fine

- reset password of an imported account in the backend and tried to log in > works fine

- in the database we checked the imported account and see nothing strange here

We now have one imported account left to reproduce the error and we don't know if resetting the password will resolve the issue. If it does, it means all imported accounts will have this issue. If it doesn't something might be wrong with this particular account. 

Has anyone had this particular issue before? What could be the problem and the possible solution? 

PrestaShop Version: 1.6.1.5

Thank you very much, Ellen

Hi poloset, thanks for your reply.

I finally figured out it had to do with one field in the database. I think during import something went wrong, so with an SQL query I managed to change that particular field for all imported customers and now the problems seems to be solved.

But thanks again for your answer!

Best regards, Ellen