Adding HTML to product pages

nataliabarba

Hello I am wanting to install buy it now buttons on my product pages . To eliminate them having to create an account . 

They will be different html codes according to product . I added it in source code but it did not work am I needing to purchase a module in order to insert coding on my products page ?

The code generated for buy it now pins is through shopify .

Thank you in advance for any suggestions / help .

Hi there,

If you would like to insert or write html code on your product page, you can try with Product Page Builder module: https://codecanyon.net/item/prestashop-product-page-builder-visual-composer-addons/17788807

You'll have full control on your product page with Product Page Builder, it means you can create new layout for your product page.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Why are you trying to force two e-commerce platforms to mesh?

You don't need to create an account to buy something on PrestaShop -- you can just enable guest checkout. Obviously, customers still need to fill in information as a guest since you need to know where to send stuff and to whom plus that info is used by a lot of payment processors for fraud detection but they don't need an account.

That said even though your goal seems to make no sense to me there are at least a half-dozen paid modules and even a few free ones that will allow you to add HTML to most pages including product pages. 

Thank you for your reply it wouldn't make since to you being you are not selling what I sell . I sell digital I am not shipping anything to an address . I get a lot of abandoned carts due to people not wanting to fill in address and telephone number when they want to just buy a 3.00 digital product does that make since to you now ?  I purchased a module which helps greatly now all they have to do is input name / email and password to create an account and purchase . Thank you for your reply .