Can't display the shopping cart - I just noticed this!

Hi guys

I am using version 1.6.0.9 of Prestashop for some time now and it has been great!

I just noticed that the user can no longer display the shopping cart!

If the user adds some items to the cart , it all works well (I have Ajax enabled) but when they click or hover over the shopping cart, previously, it would display a drop down list of all of the items but all of a sudden now doesn't!

Help!

I have cleared the cache, recompiled everything etc...

Can somebody please help me?

The url is www.rodpenroseracing.com.au

Your help is really appreciated.

Cheers

Greg

post-831791-0-46988400-1489473291_thumb.png

Hi Rocky.

I have tried it in 2 different pc's on the same LAN and they both don't work using Firefox or chrome. I tried it on a 3rd pic on a totally different network and it works.... you are also saying that you can se it working also so I'm going to see if there is some strange Windows 10, anti virus "blocker" stopping it from working. Do you have any ideas what else I can check?

Ok, I figured this problem!

The version of Firefox I was using was the latest, Version 52.0.

The version that was working was version 51.0.1...apparently they have changed the way Firefox interacts with specific website functionality.

I reverted back to version 51.0.1 on my PC and it works properly...

Here is the link to the Firefox website that explains what they have done:

https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Problems-with-add-ons-plugins-or/Why-do-Java-Silverlight-Adobe-Acrobat-and-other-plugins-no/ta-p/31069

I don't understand this so perhaps somebody smarter than me can explain why the drop down isn't working on version 52.0 and perhaps how to change my Prestashop code so that this functionality will continue to work across all browsers in the furture....

Cheers

Greg

Edited by lateral (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...