More delivery dates

At first, hello to all, I am newbie here and so on with PrestaShop :-)

THE PROBLEM:
I've installed the PS 1.7 and really like the SW. Now its time to import data from our old eshop sollution. Everything seems OK, excepting one problem. Nowadays we have several stock/delivery statuses like "In stock", "1 - 3 days", "3 - 7 days", "7 - 21 days", "not in stock".

Is any possibility to have this stock statuses in PS?

Thank you very much!

You can enter "In stock" and "Out of stock" labels at the bottom of the "Combinations" tab of the product editor. Unfortunately, you can't have preset labels you can choose from. You'll need to manually type in the status each time. One way to get around this is to create a CSV file with the product IDs and availability statuses and use the Advanced Parameters > Import tab to import them.

You can enter "In stock" and "Out of stock" labels at the bottom of the "Combinations" tab of the product editor. Unfortunately, you can't have preset labels you can choose from. You'll need to manually type in the status each time. One way to get around this is to create a CSV file with the product IDs and availability statuses and use the Advanced Parameters > Import tab to import them.

Strange, because a lot of shops have more external storages, where are different delivery dates. 

Is it possible to use own "property" for this? 

Thank you very much for your support!

It's easier to use an existing property instead of adding a new one. For example, if you aren't using the "Condition" field, you could use translations to rename it to "Delivery Date" and then change the values to "In stock", "1 - 3 days", "3 - 7 days", "7 - 21 days" and "Not in stock". Then you could change the product TPL files in your theme to display the conditions as a delivery date instead.

If you're already using the "Condition" field, I guess you have no choice but to write a "Delivery date" module that adds this option.

It's easier to use an existing property instead of adding a new one. For example, if you aren't using the "Condition" field, you could use translations to rename it to "Delivery Date" and then change the values to "In stock", "1 - 3 days", "3 - 7 days", "7 - 21 days" and "Not in stock". Then you could change the product TPL files in your theme to display the conditions as a delivery date instead.

If you're already using the "Condition" field, I guess you have no choice but to write a "Delivery date" module that adds this option.

OK, thank you, that looks like hack but easy to prepare :-)

I am surprised that this functionality isn't part of PS. Are there other ways to do that? It can be for example relating to supplier. Whats your opinion?

Thank you very much! P.