upgrade 1-key upgrade to 1.7.0.6

I just successfully upgraded to 1.6.1.11 and now would like to upgrade to 1.7.0.6 

I understand that 1.7.0.5 has a bug when you use 1-key upgrade . I already tried to upgrade to 1.7.0.5 with 1-key upgrade and made my webshop entirely crash. However when using version 2.04 of 1 key upgrade I do not have the chance to upgrade to 1.7.0.6 only 1.7.0.5 is avaiable.

What should I do to upgrade to a more recent version?

Thanks

This update doesn't work !!!

1-click upgrade return -> [Ajax / Server Error for action upgradeFiles] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR: " "

if you unzip source in /admin/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop/ and you use 1-click upgrade with local directory /admin/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop/

all the file are update but not th database and you have error /install/upgrade/php is missing

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Good Morning I would like to upgrade to 1.7.0.6 but I do not see any solution, all are complaints, please can you give me some guideline to update. regards

Good Morning I would like to upgrade to 1.7.0.6 but I do not see any solution, all are complaints, please can you give me some guideline to update. regards